Thread: 13 wks and feeling alot of pelvic pressure....

Kirsty77 Guest

Default 13 wks and feeling alot of pelvic pressure....

Hi Ladies

Am after some advice. I am only 13 wks and have been feeling alot of pelvic pressure. This is way to early for this isn't it?I'm kinda worried about it and that something might be wrong. Thought I'd ask all of you lovley ladies before I make a doc appt tomorrow in a total panic!So should I be worried. This bub and Gemma are really close in age and I'm showing alot already.

Maybe it has something to do with 2nd bubs, because i'm getting this too. It started around 14 weeks(im 15 weeks now) I'm also showing a lot earlier too, i look about 20 weeks already 8-[ I think it may just be the ligaments doing there thing and we can feel it easier or something?

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Kirsty ~ you are totally normal!

I am 10wks and I have been feeling pelvic pressure for a week or so now. I can physically feel the uterus sitting there. I remember this feeling with DD and I had forgotten about it.

Also, I am looking like I'm about 16-20wks (at times) myself. It's quite embarrasing...lol. I find myself wearing very loose fitting clothing and some maternity stuff for comfort as my expanding waistline is really noticeable. They say that when you're having #2, #3 etc....you get big really quick!!

Beccy :flower:

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh thank you Tegan and Beccy!You have made my day!I don't feel so weird now!Corey looks at me strange when I tell him I have pelvic pressure already!Phew now I can rest my mind!

sonsangel Guest

I have had the same feeling for a couple of weeks now and today I am even getting twinges. I am sure they are muscular and not too worried about it yet, but it's making me frequent the loo more often, hehe.

One thing I need to get seen to is pelvic pain on the left rear side. I keep telling Dh I have a sore bum, and he just answers with. Yeah well you are pregnant. :shock: No sympathy there. I am using heat packs, but I need to get paid so I can see a Chiro to fix it.

galpal Guest

I'm getting this too and I didn't think there was anything wrong, just uncomfortable!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

don't know how to delete an entry - this was a mistook

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Default What???? Already?????

I had a discovery this morning, i have heaps of loose skin on my inner thighs, like you would expect if you lost alot of weight in a hurry (that is not me). I thought this is what happened AFTER you gave birth, not at 12 weeks!

I have been so crook with m/s that i have done zilch exercise and neglible housework in last 2.5 months, and have lost 4 kilos due to lack of appetite but the amount of loose skin (besides looking yuck) just seems abnormal to me. I have actually felt for a while now that my weight has just been distributed differently, e.g to breasts and stomach, while my normally ample (but much firmer) thighs have been shrinking. (The midwife told me that medically it is only a prob. say if you lost 10kilos or more due to m/s).

Wish i knew if state of the thighs was normal or bizarre. Sounds petty huh, but i've had a #*&@ week so i didn't need any more bad news. Last straw i guess.

All this mention of "pelvic pressure" - I'm unsure of what that means (being pg with 'L' plates on) - is that like cramps - or feeling like you wanna give birth - ????

I saw a consultant yesterday and had an unexpected scan. Won't repeat myself as i wrote all about this in my pg. journal.