Thread: 9 weeks an def showing

Exclamation 9 weeks an def showing

hi everyone,

so im 9 weeks an 2 days today OMG!! with my first bubba so excited!! im very petite always have been !! i started showing around 7 weeks but even today i look way further...ive been for a scan which was 5w 5days an ive only got one in there!! ill try upload some pics but not sure how..

Default 9 weeks an def showing

I'm convinced I'm starting to show too But I think yours might be a little more real than mine

if this works its a link to a photo ive taken today

hmm didnt work can anyone help me with how to upload photos?? thanks

Default Re: 9 weeks an def showing

By 8 weeks I had to buy maternity jeans, by 6 weeks though I was pinning my jeans cause they wouldn't button hehe my belly is huge, I joke all the time there is 2 & ones hiding hehe!
    Good luck Hun

yep I'm big too, started on the maternity jeans at about 9 weeks, but was struggling for clothes before that.

Its bloating thats causing it. Not baby causing it yet BUT all part of it

Completely normal to be bloated by now Enjoy!

With our DS I didnt start showing til 17 weeks..... Definately just bloating for now.

They say 2nd , third pregnancies you show earlier

im almost 10 weeks and have a wonderful bump, some is bloating at the end of the day, but early and mid is real lmao! leggings from supre are my best friend! it is what i've worn throughout all pregnancys! theirs no hiding the bump once it pops lol.

I was the same. Bloating is terrible in the first trimester and it makes it awfully hard to hide it! Wait until you hit 20 weeks, then you'll really know about it

Default 8 weeks and showing...

Here I was thinking I was mad!!! I'm the same size morning OR night! My fave shorts are tight and I put my old faithful jeans on tonight and couldn't do up the button!! It's an amazing feeling though! I don't think I can even try to hide it anymore, even if I wanted to!!

I"m 10 weeks and I'm pretty big, and it's my first. I'm struggling to hide it at work. I'm wondering if the belly keeps growing or sort of evens out somewhere along the way. I should be in maternity clothes but I'm still a bit in denial so trying to wear some oversized things until about 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
    I"m 10 weeks and I'm pretty big, and it's my first. I'm struggling to hide it at work. I'm wondering if the belly keeps growing or sort of evens out somewhere along the way. I should be in maternity clothes but I'm still a bit in denial so trying to wear some oversized things until about 12 weeks.
    hehe....I was in denial...But have given in...I'm not in maternity clothes but I've always worn the floaty tops so am getting away with it for now!! I just fill out the floaty bit these days!

hehe im almost 11 weeks now an still have the same size belly!! most of my pants either wont do up or or dont fit at all!! i still cant believe it!! glad im not the only one

Well I must have bloated up NICE and early....Had our dating scan today and am actually 2 weeks EARLIER than we thought!!! Still....Very happy to see that tiny little heartbeat! The size of my belly/backside is not an issue!!