Thread: accupunture for morning sickness

Talking accupunture for morning sickness

im seriously considering accupunture for morning sickness and after any opinions for those who have used it for this roblem, good or bad, did it work?, how long for?

I used this, and found it did give some releif but only for a day or two, so I was going in 3 tmes a week which became very expensive. I would make an appointment if I had something special on (like if I was going out for dinner I would have a session that morning so I would still feel ok.)

thanks dee!!

Hi AJP!

I had acupuncture with my 3rd bub, as it was so bad for my 2nd that I was on medication (we were in a isolated location so I could get to an acupuncturist). I had 3 treatments, and I swear by it! It sorted out my m/s to an extent that if I started to feel a little queezy all I had to do was have a little something to eat. I was completely happy with my treatment, and intend to do it again - if I manage to fall pregnant again.

I hope you are well aside from the m/s - great to hear that your pregnancy is progressing well.

xx

aww thanks darl!!! hope things happen for you soon!

Jols, i didnt know you were pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!

thanks love!!! your turn soon!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

OoOoh Jols will we be seeing you in the centre?
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

I tried acupuncture this time around - my m/s came on later and at 16 weeks I was still feeling off - had a treatment once a week and by week 20 was cured - but could be combination of timing and treatment, but I def felt better after each session.

My practitioner is wonderful though and gave me things to do inbetween sessions - lemon tips into the acupressure points etc - so do your homework

I am now seeing him every 4 weeks to keep me strong and then from 37 weeks we will look at getting my poor ole body ready for labour and birth!

been looking into it kelly!! tempted, very tempted, though i do feel better today!!

sami sounds like it really worked for you!!