Thread: aches and pains

Default aches and pains

hey everyone,

im just writing because iv been getting a lot of aches a in my belly since i found out i was pregnant i dont know how to take them
    i have no bleeding or anythink like that is this normal i cant remember if i had them with my first born

Congrats on your pregnancy! Alot of people get cramping when they are pregnant. I had them until about 15 weeks, and I swore I was getting my period. Then after those cramps, I started getting ligament pain, which was even worse. You might not get these so much if your body is already used to being pregnant.

Try not to stress too much about the cramps as long as you aren't having bleeding too, and maybe a wheatpack will help?

Fi

angelique Guest

Hi there,

Does anyone feel sore when they sneeze sometimes (especially when laying down?)? I sneezed in the morning and was laying down. Had a kind of a soreness in the uterus. Lasted a second. Is this just the muscles?

I am sure it is nothing but I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced something similar.

thanks mummies

Wilson Guest

angelique i have the same thing, when i sneeze, sometimes when i cough or sometimes if i just move to suddenly it does this really sharp pulling feeling that lasts only a second...
    I figure its normal

angelique Guest

Hi wilson,

I thought so, just checking anyway as this is my first one.Everyone I know who is having their second child is so much more relaxed!!

i had strong period like cramps in the first tri. everything was fine and my dr said it was quite normal

SarahMc Guest

i have had a few cramps but they are perfectly normal my doctor told me