Thread: Advice please.....???

suze375 Guest

Default Advice please.....???

Hey everyone,

I usually post in the TTC 6 months + and I am looking for some help!!

I am almost a week late, took a test last week and got a BFN. I have had really intense cramping but no AF, my boobs were sore but they aren't anymore, my temp dropped like it would before AF but shot back up again a day later. I otherwise feel absolutely fine.

Is it poss to be pregnant and not really have any symptoms, especially not having sore boobs?? They are not even slightly uncomfortable...just normal???

Thanks for your help - much appreciated!

xx

Suze I had no symptoms at all, just ask the March 2005 mums about how much I was freaking out!! I felt like AF was around the corner until 6wks and then up until I had a bit of m/s at about 16wks, not a thing!!

suze375 Guest

Sarah , I am so scared to test for fear of getting another BFN - I don't think I could face it!! Thanks for the advice - any other thoughts would be appreciated from anyone else.

All helps in building my courage to do another test!!

xx

Suze... I have had no real symptoms... and I am 8weeks!

And as Sarah said, she had no symptoms, in fact I recall her saying, even after she got her BFP that she sometimes felt like AF was coming... but she never came

Good luck darl

Tanya

*Beccy* Guest

Suze ~ you described exactly what I had. It turns out that I ovulated very late in my cycle and conceived about 1-2 days before AF. I had intense cramping and no blood loss. I had no sore bb's and no symptoms other than missed AF. It took 2 weeks before I got a feint BFP and a +ve blood test. Good luck!! Keep us posted!

Beccy :flower:

Good luck, suze

suze375 Guest

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately AF arrived last night.

Thought it was too good to be true.......roll on next month.

xx