Thread: already feeling it's not meant to be

clare076 Guest

Default already feeling it's not meant to be

I am already having feelings of this pregnancy not going well. For over a week I had sore boobs and shocking nausea and now nothing. I am still getting BFP' but they dont seem to be looking much darker than days ago. Its still 4 days until my GP appointment, All I want is to have the same syptoms I had with Shelby, 32 weeks of all day sickness and terribly sore boobs

clare- i feel like this and i'm nearly 7 weeks! i only have sore BB's and just a feeling i havent tested for about 2 weeks now.

lets pray that our bubbys stick!!

mylilangle Guest

I felt the same way at about 9 1/2 weeks I didn't have any more morining sickness and was feeling as good as i felt before I fell pregant, when I had my ob appointment about a week after that and say bubba moving around I felt so much better, I think that all it takes, just seeing that little bundle of joy growing, you will feel so much better....

kirsty Guest

Clare never give up hope possum, sometimes symptoms come & go for no reason at all. Got my fingers crossed for you that all goes well at your Dr's appt this week.

Big hugs to you.

Clare with my 3 earlier pregnancies i had such sore bb's it was a killer, with this 1 not even a tingle!!!??
    I had little M/S with Indah's preg & none with maddy but I had a month or so of really bad M/S with this one & now it has eased unless I dont eat & allow myself to get really hungry & then I am lightheaded, dizzy & ill feeling!!

I also have pangs of nervousness & worry, but i know this one is staying with us, coz I refuse to let go!!!

Big hugs all are different sweets!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Clare - my pregnancy this time round has been different too. I was very sick when preggo with Gabby from about 7-17 weeks. This time I'm getting some nausea when I let myself get too hungry but otherwise I'm ok. Pregnancies can really vary. Maybe our bodies got used to the high HCG levels last time so they're not reacting as badly this time? Hugs matey... it's tough when you're not feeling reassured. I have doubts all the time.
    Oh.. and my boobs have been fine! Not ouchy at all.... with Gabby they HURT soooooo much!

Clare fingers crossed for you that your little bean is growing well in there, doing his/her job and hanging on! Let us know what happens at the doctor's.

malimum Guest

that everything will b ok! :hugs:My thoughts and prayers r with u. Take care!

Clare i am praying so hard for you that your little bean will be okay.

I have never felt pregnant with any of my pregnancies. I went 13wks without knowing i was pg with Kimberley.
    All i have ever had is slight nausea and that is it.

Talk to you tomorrow when i see you and Shelby.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Clare, I'm sorry you are feeling this way hun, but try to stay positive. I hope your feeling turns out to be wrong

clare076 Guest

Thanks everyone
    I know I am probably worrying about nothing, it's probably only because of my experiances with Max's pregnancy that I am worried so much.
    Saltprincess - for someone that hasn't experianced pregnancy before your post made me feel so much better.
    Had a bad case of nausea this afternoon when I hadn't eaten for a couple of hours, so fingers crossed that's a good sign.

clare - i know how you feel- i don't think i will feel okay until i am holding my little baby!!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Clare...it's easy for me to say 'don't worry, everything is going to be fine'. I wish I had a crystal ball to look into the future for you and be able to say those words and know they were definately true. It's soooo hard not to worry and stress, but I do wish you all the best for your Dr's appointment. Hopefully after this you can put your mind at rest.

Keep us posted on how everything is going.

Take Care Clare. X

Fraser Guest

hey there - I remember in my early early preggie days I felt rotten and then felt fine until about 12 wks when the morning sickness hit with a horrible vengeance and I wondered why I was worried about not feeling sick at all!!!

sending you sticky vibes

Clare how you are feeling is completly normal. I have also previously had a loss and for a long time in this pregnancy I was comparing the 2 pregnancies. Last time I had sore boobs and and suffered from more morning sickness. This time I hardly new I was pregnant until my belly was obviously growing and now I can feel those kicks. I was (and sometimes still do) always worrying if the pregnancy was progressing. Once you get over the period where you had your previous loss you will be a bit anxious.

Good luck with everything. I am sure you are fine.

Lots of Love Linda

i was so fine with #1, i didnt even know i was pg until i got a huge kick in the ribs... at 27w.

Im for your lil one to be a sticky one

Sweetheart I know we havent had a chance to get to know each other eyt as I was not posting so much in first half of pregnancy but I did want to say I will pray for you and your little miricle.

As some of the other women have said, sometimes all the "wonderful" ha ha symptoms of pregnancy can come and go. And it is scary especially when you have lost a child/children before as I have too. I have pnicked all the way through this pregnancy so far and with all of my other 7 children (two lost) I had MS but with this one only nausea and from day one I thought this pregnancy was doomed. BUT I had to snap my way of thinking negative becuise for that day I had life in me and He/She deserved to be aknowldged in a positive light from its mother "ME". Yes I worrieds every single day and you know what I still am, but then I think to myself I am pregnant today and my baby knows my emotions so I must stay positive minded for this little gift. Do you understand what I am rying to say? I might sound like I am ramberling, but I so feel your fear I really do.

Your carring life today, that child is inside your womb all comfy and growing within the safest place for it. Talk to God or your higher being, let them hear your fear, let it all out, you have every right to just let it go and get off your chest.

I will pray for you both, that I can do, just rememebr, hang onto what you have "today"!

No way Simone! 27 weeks before you realised!! Amazing!

Right, now, Clare, I had symptoms on and off with Riv, and every time they symptoms disappeared, I worried! So it's totally normal.
    (We can't win can we, we worry about no symptoms, but the symptoms make us feel sick!)
    All the best for an amazing and healthy pregnancy!
    Last edited by Nelle; January 3rd, 2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Mixed up Clare cos I saw 'Chloe' in Soul's sig!