Thread: Am I going to Miscarriage?

Default Am I going to Miscarriage?

Hi All,

I am 7 Weeks and for one week now i get cramps and the runs from the moment i wake to about lunch time. In the last few days i have had small amounts of pinkish mucas..ewwww gross! I have been to doctor and she said i have traces of blood in my urine and i was sent for a blood test..
    I dont get tests back till tomorrow maybe. Should i be worried? any had similar?

Just wanted to let you know that my 3 m/c were nothing like this. Doesnt mean its not but just wanted to give u my feelings/symptoms of a m/c

1.Had Major cramps for about 3 days before bleeding slowly (very little), passed in about 4 days

2. Had car accident, bled out immediately

3. Cramps and bleeding started at same time, blood little at first then alot in the 3rd day - in hospital and passed 6 days after bleeding started

I hope your little one hangs on there! xoxox Hugs for you!

Cramps are normal in early pregnancy so they most likely mean absolutely nothing. The runs is also something some women can experience in early pregnancy. I've had it a few times during this pregnancy and all is well with my bubs. I think in my case I got the runs instead of getting morning sickness - it was my body's way of expelling unwanted toxins. I don't think pinkish mucas is anything to worry about but if it develops into bleeding that's a different story. Best of luck.

I do hope that all goes well just wanting to support you

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your bleeding, but just because you are bleeding doesn't necessarily mean you will m/c.

Check out this great article:

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...g-in-pregnancy

Best of luck, let us know how you go.

an update. started bleeding today regular bright blood. MY HCG was 8200. I had an ultrasound and the baby was only measured in at 5 weeks 2 days and i should be 7 weeks 3 days.
    i am set for another blood test result tomorrow. but a few minutes ago i passed a large darkish membrane about small omlet size. I think i have no hope left now, my child has died............................................

babyface - i'm so very sorry hun

take care of yourself - let yourself be angry, sad, yell scream - get mad - this just sucks'

huge hugs to you hunny

Babyface - :hugs: I'm so so sorry hun.... It's so awful going thru what you're going thru.... i had an early m.c at just over 4wks and even that hurt so i can understand a bit about what you're going thru.... its so awful

I noticed you're on the GC too. If you ever want to chat or some support you are more than welcome to PM me. That's only if you want to.

Look after yourself hun :hugs:

I don't know what I can say but sorry

I am so very sorry hun, I wish you didnt have to go thru this loss. Lots of hugs.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I've been there and know what heart break you are going through. Just remember to allow yourself to grieve.

Thankyou all for your kind comments. I went in today and had a curet.
    i am home now and i have had so many visitors, i know they mean well but i just need some time alone without having to deal with visitors and a messy house.

:hugs: i hope your visitors leave you alone now.... you need time to rest and look after 'you'.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Oh babyface, so sorry to hear your awful news. Take time to grieve & tell your visitors to pee off.

thanks. they were here till 7:30pm and there here again at 8:15am. Consellation Prize is i now have a lot of chocolate to eat. looks like i will be getting fat after all, which i deserve seeing as its all my fault anyway

Babyface, i am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Please know this is in no way your fault, these things happen and unfortunately there is not a lot we can do to stop it from happening. You have done nothing wrong so please dont blame yourself, i know this is easier said then done (i've been there before myself). You need time to yourself, time to grieve, time to look after your self, time to rest and you take as long as you need to do all of these....it takes time lots of time but you will slowly start to feel things getting a little easier.

Take care.

Baby Face this is no way your fault a MC is bubs way of telling you he or she is not ready I am sure they will be back with you soon. These things happen sweet and as naf as it may seem there is usally a reason behind it