Thread: Am i Pregnant?

Starr Guest

Default Am i Pregnant?

Hi!

I have a couple questions I hope you don't mind. My husband and I have been going by my most fertile days each month to have a baby which last month would've been March 30th was my most fertile day so we made love that night, now this month I haven't had my period yet and was taking home pregnancy tests for the past few weeks every couple days and got negatives, since I haven't had my period I wasn't sure when to test, well I used a First Response test this morning and to my surprise I had a line in the positive window spot, it was faint but it was there. I'm going to try again tomorrow morning and see what happens, I don't want to get my hopes up too high but am really hoping this is finally our It basically looked like the BFP icon here but not as dark. I was just like OMG!!

I will schedule a blood test for later in the week after I test tomorrow morning that way I will definatly know for sure, does it sound like I am pregnant?

If I am I would be about 6 weeks, I've heard that some women it takes a while for their hormone levels to get enough stuff to show up a positive on a home test. This would be our first if I am pregnant.

I've had a few symptoms: Tired, Breast soreness, certain smells have made me feel nausea, last week at work someone was making popcorn and normally I would love the smell but man I couldn't stand it! I've just been moody and emotional.

Am I pregnant?

Sounds like you could be!!! I mean if the test says positive then thats def a good sign!!!!!!!!! How o/due are you for AF?

*TamaraP* Guest

Sweety everything sound positive, but I would definately go to the DR's. YAY on the +ve test, but because you are so uncertain, defiantely make a trip to the DR's. That way you can get a BT done which will say yes or no.

Starr Guest

Thanks! I found a picture on the net that looks simliar to what my test did though the line in the first window wasn't quite as dark it was dark enough to see it there. I will definatly set up for a blood test this week too.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5.../hptfeb015.jpg
    Last edited by Phteven; April 30th, 2007 at 03:34 PM. Reason: changing image to link

Starr Guest

It looked like this yesterday morning:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5.../hptfeb010.jpg
    Last edited by Phteven; April 30th, 2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: changing image to link

Starr Guest

I meant to add: I haven't had my period at all this month the last one I had was March 16th

As some wise women once told me A LINE IS A LINE....good luck...

I'd wait a day or so and retest and if it becomes any darker then get bloods done. My hormone levels have been very low all preg which means not too bad a morning sickness woohoo I tested the day after my period was due to start and got a light line and a dark line like in ur first pic, then two days later got dark lines and blood test to confirm. Definately sounds like its very possible i think its the amount of hormone in the urine sample can affect it so if uve had a lot of water it can be a bit diluted or something like that. Best to catch first thing in the morning ur hormone level in urine will be higher. Fingers crossed a big congrats is in order

Starr Guest

Thank you both! Well since I haven't had my period yet this month it's been hard to find out when to test so I tested yesterday morning I had a faint line much like the second picture. Today it was a little darker, I figured i'd be about 6 weeks pregnant, I am trying to not get my hopes up too high I've been in this spot before but never had lines appear like this on a test so in a way I'm really hoping this is finally it! I'll keep you posted tomorrow

Oh Starr let us know... a blood test will confirm for sure!!!

Sounds very much like it could be goodluck

Definately keep us up to date I have my fingers crossed!! If it turns out to not be though dont despair there is still a lot of the year left to keep on trying lol

My first test looked like that as well.....!! GOODLUCK!!

Starr - Looks like your UTD to me! Whoo hooo!!

Starr Guest

Thanks everyone for the replies I will test in the morning and then make an appt for a blood test this week sometime, I shall keep you all posted

Any news? Hopefully good

how did you go??? i have my fingers crossed for you.