Thread: Am I supposed to be in the 2nd trimester forum now?

Default Am I supposed to be in the 2nd trimester forum now?

I am 14 weeks today so does that mean I am meant to be in the second trimester forum?
    Oh just had a jump for joy as I realise I have reached second trimester! Yeah!!!!!

HI Puppies. We have the first, second and third trimester forums so that you can post a question specifically related to the trimester you are currently in. The pg general discussion forum is if you have a general question that isn't related to a trimester kwim?

Thanks, I am feeling a bit daft today. So can you confirm if I have a question about my pregnancy now that I am 14 weeks I should be posting that question in the second trimester forum? I guess I just want to know if I am officially now in my second trimester. Or are you just saying I should just post this question in the pg general discussion forum?
    Sorry

yep u are now in the 2nd trimester!!! yay!! and welcome.. tho im leaving it soon yay!! lol

ps.. do u realise ur ticker is behind?

Thanks for confirming that for me. I will go over there from now on.
    Yeah the ticker thing, I have been told that sys admin is looking into this. A few girls are having this same problem. Thanks heaps.