Thread: Amazing first scan experience today

Default Amazing first scan experience today

Well we had our first scan this morning and I have to say that although I was nervous, I was more excited than anything else. I knew in my heart that everything was ok, but just wanted to have that visual confirmation.
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this little baby wriggling around as if it was camera shy. When I coughed it turned over, it was amazing to see it interact with my movements. It has a heart beat of 155bpm and its only 6cm long. Can you believe it is already sucking its thumb! I have pictures of it. Front on it looks like an alien, but the side profile and full body pic is beautiful! I have a sore face from smiling so much.
    There are no words to explain how amazing it was to see this baby. I look down at my stomach and think wonder what its doing now?
    This was the best experience of my life. I cant wait to meet our baby face to face!

Wooohooo!! Yay for great scan

Its amazing isnt it Puppies!!
    I had my 18 week scan on Monday and Dh and I were mezmerised!!! Its so awesome to see!!
    Glad your experiance was wonderful!
    Kate

Kafer_Girl,
    I can't wait till my 18 weeks scan. I have already booked it in! I feel so blessed to have this little angle growing inside of me. People say that have trouble believing in God these days because of all the horrible things in the world, but I look at that scan I just had and its a miracle and I am in awe!

thats awsome!! congrats!!

Congrats on a great scan! I can't wait to have one....but not until 18-20 weeks for me. It is sooo amazing to see the lil bean isn't it...it makes it all really real.