Thread: Another spotting question...

sparkles Guest

Default Another spotting question...

Sorry to ramble on, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice...

I'm about seven weeks pg and a few days ago I had a small amount of red blood (about as much as half a five cent coin) and a tiny bit in some mucus when I wiped . The next day I had some pink discharge a couple of times, and then a little bit more today. I also had some really minor craps a few days ago.

Has anyone had this? It doesn't seem like it was enough to be a m/c, but I am very worried as my boobs aren't anywhere near as sore as they were a week or so ago, and the whole stretching/pulling feeling has stopped. I figure the blood is too late to be implantation bleeding.

I can't get into my doctor until Friday.

I had an ultra sound last week and the baby had a heart beat of 140 which was really strong for its age, but it measured about a week smaller than the dates I had.

Is everything okay, or am I having a m/c?

AGGGHHHH. This whole deals is very stressful the first time around! Thank goodness we have this forum to vent on!

Sparkles,

I had some spotting early on, I am now 15 weeks and everything seems to be good. Theyt never really found out what caused mine. My friend also had quite a bit of spotting and found out it was due to a urinary tract infection.

I hope everything goes well for you, I am sure it is just something minor.

Lisa

If you can't see your Dr, it's probably best to rest. That's what mine said early on when I was cramping. Otherwise book in to see another Dr, for peace of mind. All the best ox

kerry Guest

I had bleeding and cramps early on and I am now 27w (well almost). I have had a few episodes of spotting at other times too but bubs is always fine, the spotting/bleeding has always been a mystery and the onl;y advice the doctor gives is to do as Meg said and take it easy and rest. I can suggest trying not to worry but know how impossible that can be.

Good luck for when you can get into the doctor I amsure everything will be fine.