Thread: Anyone got their BFP without early preg symptons?

Default Anyone got their BFP without early preg symptons?

Hello Everyone,

Also posted in 'TTC'

Was wondering if any of you lovely ladies out there actually got a BFP after having no early pregnancy symptoms? I am currently at CD 25 and after reading all the early preg symtoms, I realise that I dont have any of them No soor boobs, bad taste in my mouth etc etc.

This is my 11th month ttc and I am 3 days away from the end of my TWW - hopefully you guys can give me some glimmer of hope for the next couple of days

Thank you

We weren't trying when we got pg with our daughter but I did not notice any early pregnancy symptoms with her. In fact I felt so normal that it didn't even occur to me to test until my AF was four days late and I just peed on the stick to rule it out - I never expected it to be positive. I remember freaking out after I got the BFP for another week because I didn't feel pregnant at all. Then at six weeks to the day the morning sickness hit and I certainly felt preggo then!
    Even with my DS who was planned if it weren't for some implantation bleeding I had just before I was due I wouldn't have known I was pregnant with him either until six weeks.
    Some women feel things really early and others don't, even when they're looking for them and it doesn't mean much.
    I hope this is the month for you!

I did. I often joke I would never have known I was PG if I hadn't done a HPT! The ONLY reason I did a HPT (2 days before AF was due!) was because we were TTC. I think I eventually got some symptoms towards the end of the first tri... and even then it wasn't anything too notable.

HTH

MG

I didn't get any symptoms - AF was late that was my only thing!!

i was convinced there was no way i was pregnant. I had really bad cramps at 13dpo, and spotting! i did a hpt and didnt believe it

I got my BFP at 15dpo and nearly fainted from the shock! I didn't get any symptoms until I was about 6 weeks pg and then the sore boobs and cramping started. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

I didn't get any symptoms either. I got a BFP on CD29 I think.

First time around I didn't have any symptoms for ages....

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

First time around when we were actually TTC I had plenty of symptoms fairly early on, but second time around when we weren't TTC, AF was 2 days late and I got the shock of my life when a HPT gave me a positive result....I didn't feel pregnant or get any symptoms until 6-7 weeks.

just moving to the fisrt trimester forum.....

I had no symptoms other than tiredness, but I always seemed to be tired anyway! There is no way in the world I would of known I was pg without my positive HPT! Even now at 11 weeks I feel so not pregnant it isnt funny!

With my 1st 2 pregnancies I was ignoring pg symptoms cause I didn't want to be pg. With my 3rd and 4th b4 I tested I was really moody!! With my 5th I had no symptoms and was convinced AF would show up to upset me... but I was wrong!!

GL
    Tanya

i didn't really get symptoms till 14dpo when i felt a bit dizzy and off kinda sea sick, i had had the odd unsettled tummy up till then but i did usually get that anyway so can't really put it down to preg... i tested at 14dpo and thats when i got my bfp it was on cd32

I have no symptoms yet but give it time. I am very VERY tired though but I have mild cronic fatigue syndrome. Only thing that illuded to the possibility was I woke up one morning and didn't have my usual "empty" or "hollow" feeling (hard to explain) in my tummy and ran straight to the chemist and bought 4 tests that all said positive lol