Thread: Anyone Had/Have Morning Sickness?

Default Anyone Had/Have Morning Sickness?

Well i am 11 weeks today and i am happy to say that i have NOT vomited once!

I had nausea for 5 days, around 6 weeks but i have been fine ever since..

peppy75 Guest

That's great to hear Rac O O The one thing that terrifies me about getting pregnant is the thought of getting morning sickness 8-[ 8-[

Lucky you Rac, i have quite bad morning sickness since about 4 weeks, and it has steadily gotten worse. I am 11 weeks on Tuesday and for the first time today I have eaten three meals, and 2 bowls of fruit salad and I am feeling quite good. I am hoping that this is me on the home stretch now.

Congratulations Rac - I wish I could say the same for me but I'm in much the same boat as Ali (no probably not quite as bad actually) but after almost 7 weeks of it I've had a gutful and really am ready for it to go once and for all. This disappearing for a couple of days and coming back with avengance that it does sometimes is the worst

Racca you are so lucky. I have been nauseous most days and this week the MS has struck big time.. Oh well nearly 12 weeks so I hope it will go soon...

Racca... I am 19 weeks & have vomited 5 times in total..... not too bad I dont reckon... though sometimes it is without warning lOL

Fee Guest

I haven't had m/s yet.

I have had the slightest nausea about 3 times which only last about 10 seconds! I would not even count it.

Mrslucy Guest

You should be very happy with not being sick, I have been sick ever since I found out I sometimes wonder it it's in my head!

Lucky you. I too also had no actual vomiting. My main side effects consisted of needing to eat - mainly due to hunger but i couldn't go more than two hours without food i would feel nausous(sp?). It was the same with my DS as well. I guess some of us are just lucky not to be physically sick \/

I never vomitted either - but felt nauseous all the time. eating was the only thing that helped #-o

I have thrown up at least twice a day for the last 5 weeks...if last pg is anything to go by, I have another 6 weeks of it left....aaaarrrgh!

kirsty Guest

With my first pg I was vomiting at least 4 times a day (& nite) from week 6 through to week 18.

I am so envious of those who don't actually get as far as the vomiting stage ~ I'd have given anything just to feel nauseauous all the time.