Thread: b/f #2 and might be pg with #3

Default b/f #2 and might be pg with #3

Not sure how this will affect pg or dd breast feeding. She is 11mths and is feeding 3x a day. Just wanted your experiences to look at to encourage me to continue b/f and to know that if I am pg then all will be ok. I am 9 dpo and think I have symptoms but that could be all in the mind too.

Anyway look forward to reading any info. Thanks

Hi Rose, those symptoms are a sign. I got my BFP a couple of weeks ago, I think I'm about 7 weeks at the moment. So far Yasin and I haven't had any issues with breastfeeding. If the flavour has changed it doesn't seem to have worried him and I haven't noticed any supply issues. At the moment I'm breastfeeding Yasin 3-5 times in 24 hours.
    I've noticed that I seem to be alot thirstier now than I was pre-pregnancy. I don't remember being so thirsty during my first preganacy so I thought that it could be related to breastfeeding.

Thanks for the stories. Some more would be good.

I am battling with trying to decide whether to wean. Feeding her is soo painful on one side. Not sure how long this will last. Was going to feed her till after winter but if this pain is going to go all through 1st tri then I am not sure it is worth it. Still have not got but I am very confident that it will come. [-o<

Rose, in the first couple of weeks after I got my BFP my nipples were really sore and for a day or two I contemplated weaning but they seem to have adjusted now and they're back to normal.

Thanks for the encouragement Dach.