Thread: baby movements?

Default baby movements?

when is the earliest you can feel movement? i am sure it was 14wks with number four but not till later, about 20-22 weeks with the first three. probably was more familiar with what to feel for i guess but my OB says thats too early.

Hi Michelle

With the forst baby you would expect to feel movements at around 20 weeks. but with subsequent babies it is often earlier. I would not be suprised to hear you say that you felt movements at 14 weeks

With this pg, I felt 'bubble" type feelings @ 12-13 weeks and I was guessing it was bubs moving, but I felt more stronger movements from around 16 weeks.

Yay you have felt movemnt from 14 weeks.

Well i felt Lily move from 16 weeks and she was my first... They were full blown kicks too, not just little bubbles.

~Sarah~ Guest

I Felt first bub at about 16 and second at 13....Everyone is different....I started showing at 5 wks this time and I said to the Dr....But it's the size of an ant! I am tall and thin soo I know that's the reason I show early but im not sure if size has anything to do with feeling movement?

i am only small so i show early and even though my babies are average size i am always HUGE by the end!

with my frist i felt movement at 18 weeks and the ob said that was early for first time mother i hope i can feel it early with this one

I felt movement at 18, 17 and 13 weeks with my three. With the girls i was in maternity gear from 8 weeks.

I have feeling movements for 4 weeks now so that isn't so early for me.
    With Bella I thought I was around the 4 month mark when I went in for my first check....turned out I was only 9 weeks.
    I am 15 weeks now and to me I look quite big!I am tall and thin as well

With my first pregnancy, I felt movements at 11 weeks, 4 days (I`m not joking, true story) at 13 weeks DH could feel the movements, Matthew was a very active baby and I am small framed, tall, thin, so that may have made all the difference of feeling him so soon.

You might find this poll interesting.
    With Yasin I felt movement around 18 weeks and this time with an anterior placenta I felt movement around 19 or 20 weeks.