Thread: bbs looking smaller???

Question bbs looking smaller???

ok so this morning when i woke up although they were the usual excruciating filled fun that they normally are when i looked in the mirror my bbs kinda look smaller!!!
    its freaking me out!!! they still feel tender and i do still have my other symptoms but its just really worrying me has anyone else had this?

Hi, I found the same thing, they seemed to get bigger a bit, fuller, then one day I woke up and they seemed smaller again. I wouldn't worry too much though, they don't grow all that much this early on, you won't see them get bigger till like around 18 - 20 weeks. At least that was my experience with my first son. I was worried about it, but all my other symptoms are there still and my bb's hurt like hell if master two leans on them! so not so worried now.

thanks for that...
    we are due around the same time too!!!

Yeah mine didn't make any major changes until mid 2nd trimester - a part from the tenderness and more obvious veins. Have you lost any weight from m/s cause i think that added to mine actually decreasing in size at first?

nah although i like to complain about it from what i understand from hearing other ppls experiences i have been lucky with ms... i mean i suffer from really bad nausia but theres been no spewing my main problem is dizzyness so idn what it is they are still tender as though and i am still feeling sick so i am feeling a little more positive about it today...

Hello,
    I too experienced this decrease, I have dropped at least a size in the last week, I wouldnt have been so concerned except they were bigger last week and then dropped.. my beta looks ok and was quite sick yesterday...

I did jump on the scaled this morning and noticed I dropped 2 kgs so maybe it was from weight loss.

I have been eating healthy so maybe that is...

As long as they are still sore and u feel like crap in general its a good sign....