Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleeding

Trish I found this in a search Hun, I wish you a healthy pregnancy and lots of sticky vibes. Thinking of you.

A subchorionic hemorrhage occurs when there is bleeding in between the layers of the gestational sac. This is quite a common finding and the pregnancies usually go on to term.

You will have a number of follow up ultrasound scans to monitor the area where the bleeding occurred. I have followed more chronic hemorrhages than I could count. I can't think of a case that had a poor outcome.

Oh Trish! I hope it was just too early Sounds like there's still lots of hope that everything is just fine

*sticky vibes* for you.

Debbie Lee Guest

Hugs Trishy... I just saw this thread now.

Trish I had the exact same thing happen to me thats all that could be seen I was 5 nearly 6 weeks and had a subchorionic bleed at the site of plantation. They took my bloods to show my hormone levels were still rising several times and waited till 8 weeks to look again and there was a bubs with a heartbeat!

Try not to stress sweetie its still early, there is a sack and they know the source of the bleeding!! I've had two bleeds since then from subchorionic collections and they had healed up at my NT scan. Keep positive and take it easy don't give up hope yet

Thanks so much hun. I am trying to keep positive. Started spotting again today and my lower stomach is very tender, especailly when I am walking around.

Trying to rest this afternoon before I get the little ones from pre school. Called to get HCG results but they aren't in yet.

sajemsha Guest

Unhappy

Hi Trish, i've only just found your thread, I hope everything is fine with you and your baby I'll be thinking of you....

Thinking of you Trish

Fingers crossed for you trish xxxx

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hope you are managing to have a bit of a rest hun, best to try as much as possible. Thinking of you hun.

Im sending you lots of sticky vibes as well. I had bleeding this pregnancy several times and know how stressful it can be. Wishing you all the best

Sending you heaps of sticky vibes and good luck being sent your way. Really hoping for the best for you and little bubby.

Oh Trish I only just saw this. I hope everything is ok. Let us know ok?

HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u get the bloods yet? Maybe a movie night in with some yummy food and an early night is the way to go? Hope you're not stressing yourself too much *big hugs*

Oh Trish - I`m so sorry I`ve just seen this. Sending loads of hugs your way I know how awful it is to see blood during pregnancy.

At my 6 week ultrasound when I started bleeding, Adrian never showed up, no sac nothing, yes his brother/sister did and loads of blood clots around the sac.

Don`t give up hope, miracles certainly do happen if they didn`t I wouldn`t have Adrian today.

Thinking of you Trish.

Finally got a call back from the Dr with my HCG levels. 23105 - which would make me around 6 weeks. My dates would have made me 6.4 weeks. But I am still bleeding and cramping badly, it even hurts to be upright or walk. She wants me in for repeat bloods on Saturday just to make sure that my levels are continuing to rise.

I know that my uterus is stretching, but I never remember it being this painfull.

Quietly optimistic now Grow strong little bubba.

Trish sending you a big

I hope you have some good news on Saturday and your HCG levels have gone up.

Oh Yay Trish. Great News. Hopefully they keep rising

Hi there ,great levels. fingers grossed.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast