Thread: Bloating...

Question Bloating...

I am SO bloated! I look like Im 6 month along rather than 6 weeks!!

Whats is with that? Normal??

TAI

Kate xox

Yeah normal.

Hard to tell if I'm bloated from pregnancy or just fat.. I'll go with fat though.. lol

yep normal, by the end of the day i look like im about 6 months gone! totally annoying considering i wake up looking the best i have in ages

Im fat too.. but look HUGE today LOL!!

I was super bloated in the first trimester - TMI warning but I looked like I needed a damn good fart! It did back off a bit around the 12 week mark for memory.

Me too. It's getting hard to keep it a secret. I don't fit into my pants anymore and I'm pushing to get into my skirts as well. The naturopath says it's fluid.

Glad I came across this thread. I've been suffering from major bloating as well and was wondering if it was normal. It's make me so uncomfortable. I'm only 7 weeks and have had to buy new underwear that doesn't sit across my tummy and adjust all the waistbands on my clothes so they sit lower

Totally normal, I looked more pregnant at that stage than I did at 20 weeks!!

Skybie I'm with you....I feel like I look 'good' in the mornings but by the afternoons just look fat!

OH MY GOSH, i am sooo with you on this one..... i looked bigger in the first three months than i do now!!! bloating is the worst and its so uncomfortable...

Ladies - the bloating is very common in early pregnancy, I have had it really badly with both my pregnancies (I'm a very slight build and looked pregnant from 6-10 weeks until it luckily went away) and apparently it's caused by increasing levels of progesterone slowing down our digestive systems. Hence the bloating which gets worse througout the day, but seems to be 'released' at night

Interesting. I had bloating and serious wind issues in the first trimester with my DD. I couldn't even drink carbonated drinks as it would get worse. It disappeared by about 13/14 weeks. Amazingly it didn't happen when I was pregnant with my DS.