Thread: Blood Test Results

Default Blood Test Results

This might be a silly question, but I had my blood tests two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back. I've never had blood tests before, so I don't quite know what the procedure is. Should I hear back from my doctor, or from pathology, and how long do the blood tests take to come back? Even though I've done enough hpt's to be pretty sure I am pregnant, without the confirmed blood test I still feel a bit unsure.

Hi sterla,

Not sure about Tassy but here we need to go back to the doc to get our results, they dont call us.

My doctors have always told me if they find anything they will call and get me into see them.

You should've heard back by now i would call my doctor and ask him/her the result already normally results for pregnancy tests are available the same day or the next. Tell your g.p. they are very slack i'm sorry you have had to wait so long but on a good note CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I called the doctor and they had my results - apparently I was supposed to call, but nobody told me! Everything came back fine, such a relief!

yep i was about to suggest that you call them.

generally receptionists are not able to give results over the telephone... only nurses and doctors.

I have to go to the doc to get my results but im sure if there was a prob they would call you. Good luck but im sure everything is fine

I would call to find out the NUMBER.. what you BHCG number was...