Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body hair

Default Body hair

SIL is 13wks PG and has no M/S and hasn't put on any weight. She was having a grizzle that if it wasn't for the hairs growing on her belly she wouldn't think she was PG at all.

Did/does anyone else have an increase in body hair while PG. I want to reassure her a bit.

TIA

Alot of girls do Sammi. Alot of girls even go and get their bellies etc waxed due to all the growth

Love

Custardtart Guest

Heh... no MS, no weight gain, and this is a reason for complaint? Lucky girl!!!!

Seriously though, I noticed a marked increase in hair growth when I was pregnant - I have to regularly tweeze my chin now, whereas before children I never had an issue with it.

Kerrie

Hi Sammi,

I have got dark black hairs growing on my belly just below the belly button. I haven't noticed a increase in hair anywhere else just in the are mentioned.

Take care Leah

Wilson Guest

I haven't noticed an increase in hair growth other than i also have a few dark hairs growing on my belly just under my belly button, not many but i don't remember them being there before

I have 4 dark hairs under my belly button that never use to be there, but the hair on my legs is growing so slowly that I only have to shave every 3 weeks!

i have more hair on my belly below my belly button too. it is just blonde, but thickier than my 'normal' body hair.

sounds like she is pretty normal to me!!! (lucky thing with no weight gain or M/S!!)

Linda

I had heaps of extra hair on my belly and nearly all of it has fallen out now. Lucky it was not dark hair.

Melinda Guest

Oh yes, belly hair!!!! I got that too!!!

And can I just say hair that you may regularly tame (I won't go into any more detail, there's 3 places that come to mind LOL) grow alot FASTER and LONGER than usual!

Argh! I feel like a barber shop!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Melinda Guest

Cai, I'm glad you mentioned that. It crossed my mind to type something similar, but I was a tad embarrassed LOL.

I do recall this being discussed in the AO forum a while back and I did 'fess up! (so that should give you all a tip about the 'areas' that we are talking about!)

I've got more body hair than my husband at the moment LOL.....

I spent 1.5hours preening myself last week - I was starting to feel like Godzilla. 8-[ and it's not blonde - darn #-o

Wow I had no idea that this happened when you get pregnant!

The things no one tell ya huh!

out of control hair growth is something that everyone who is TTC or in the early stages of PG should be warned about. the extra hair on the belly, toes and even the odd facial hair didn't faze me - but it can be very confronting finding a forest growing from your bum, let me tell you!!

Oh Misty you must be very flexible - even if i could manouvre myself to check out my "forest" I'm not sure I would.....

that's a special something I have left for my DH to admire LOL :-$

Yep I have had an increase of belly hair, beautiful isn't it. And no it isn't blonde either.

Also I have noticed my arm pit hair is growing like wildfire but my leg hair is growing soooo slowly - weird!!

No I haven't had any extra body hair that I have noticed ... but the hair on my head has become oilier (it's usually very dry).

But I did get the morning sickness and weight gain

Pearl

Fee Guest

Geez my body hair is bad enough as it is … I hope it doesn't grow too out of control when I'm pg!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast