Thread: Boobies

angelique Guest

Default Boobies

Hi there,

Does anyone feel that their boobs change from one being sore and then the other one throughout the day? Or some times hardly being sore at all? It is very strange, Im not sure this is normal as this is my first and I am only about 4 weeks along.

Can anyone shed any light on this topic. It is just another thing to be paranoid about I think hehehhe.

ange #-o

hi ange,

i just found that they were both really sore for the first 14 weeks, then got a lot better.

sorry, cant help any more than that.

all the best for your pg!!

Linda

Mine haven't been very sore at all. Occasionally after lying down, they'll feel a bit heavier when I get up, but not really sore.

I said to DH the other day, if they don't start growing soon, the poor kid's gonna starve! (since they're only little atm )

I wouldn't worry too much about it ange. I've heard others say it comes and goes. Congratulations btw!

Hi Ange,

Congrats on your pregnancy.

My boobies were very sore for the first trimester then they settled down. I have 11 days to go and in the last few days have noticed that they are sore again, wonder if it's because they are so big.

Take care Leah

angelique Guest

Hi there guys,

Thanks for all your congrats and help in this matter.

It seems like my boobs have gotten even more sore than when I last posted. Goodness knows what is going on hehhehe. Guess I will just have to go with the flow.

Westy, how are you going with waiting? Are you ready to meet your little one? Is it true that by the end you have had enough and want to get it out?

Love

ange

Hi Ange,

The waiting game is driving me crazy, i just want to meet my little bundle of joy. Absolutely true for me i have had enough and can't get bubby out quick enough.Nine months is a long time to have to wait for something you so desperatly want and i don't want to wait anymore, i want it now.

No matter how much i whinge i know every little bit of discomfort during pregnancy is well worth it.

Take care Leah

Hi and congratulations!!

For the last four and a half weeks my boobs have been extremely sore, at the beginning they were so sore that I couldn't get out of bed without winceing in pain, at that stage I didn't know what was going on with my body as we were booked into the infertility clinic a week later and i thought there was no chance of being pregnant. If it weren't for my painful bbs I would never have taken a test I'd still be sitting here thinking my period was just late. It now seems as though one nipple and boob is getting bigger than the other #-o

I don't think you should stress out it sounds perfectly normal to me. One thing I did get told was if they are quite painful a bra with no underwire can help, I bought one and it has helped immensley.

Goodluck with the rest of you pregnancy

angelique Guest

Hello Widdly,

heheh I know what you mean about one being bigger than the other. I wore a top the other day and it was sooo obvious. I was really shocked that one is much larger than the other. Guess I will have to be using that one for the bub more than the other. Funny our bodies isnt it?

How far along are you at the moment? I have just hit 4.5 weeks. Would have been due for my periods today.

When do you think is a good time to start searching for a new bra? I am using my old ones so no wonder I feel uncomfortable (it has a slight push up and an underwire as I had smaller boobs)