Thread: BOOBS!!!

Default BOOBS!!!

Ok now that I have your attention!!!!

Just wondering if everyone noticed their boobs growing straight away... or they were REALLY sore???? Also your nipples, were everyones 'always out'?

Mine are a little tender, and I haven't noticed them growing a great deal if at all, I am already a DD so maybe the wont grow too much??

My nipples are sometimes VERY VERY sensitive, but they are not always out and my Areola's are not any darker or bigger.... my boobs are little veinier, but that is it... Is this still normal????

Any stories VERY welcome...

(Sorry... I know I am stressing way too much about what is normal and not!!!)

PS - You can LOL at me as much as you like... I don't mind!!! hehehe.... I am very much an over analyser of EVERYTHING!

I went from just a B cup to a very fitted C cup when i was only 5 weeks along and they were rock solid and very sore and in the way!

As I've mentioned (sorry, I'm having a whingey day) mine have been very sore for at least the last 3 weeks. My nipples are getting bigger and stick out more often, but not any darker. I do have the veins as well. The feel a lot heavier as well and much more dense. And I'm only 6 weeks :shock:

my boobs haven't really changed much at all. i gradually went up from a DD to and E cup, and my nipples have gradually become slightly darker and more pronounced - but if i didn't know i was pregnant (which is hard to miss because of the gut) i probably wouldn't have even noticed the changes in my breasts.

Thanx Misty - that is great news for me... all my friends and all I read is how big and sore they get early on.... once again I have found out that it's all normal... one day I might listen to myself!

Thanx Kye and Tegan - hehehe...

Kirsty77 Guest

My boobs took ages to beef up!The only thing I noticed early on was that they were incredibly sensitive.I lived in a bra for the frist tri!

YAY - Kirsty.... I must be normal!

Fee Guest

Nothing has changed about my boobs AT ALL! They haven't grown, they're not sensitive, they're not sore ... nothing!!!

That's good to know Fee~! Thank you

Mel,

My boobs are exactly the same as yours, they havent grown at all (im very dissapointed) and they have a few veins on them which i only notice cause i am looking for them and they are sensitive (some days more than others)

i wouldnt worry, it sounds perfectly normal to me.

I just hope mine grow soon, apart from my belly growing this is the main thing i was looking forward to with pregnancy BIG BOOBS for once in my life!!

Mine got bigger (about 1/2 to 1 cup size, and were really sore, but no major difference to the nipples as such.

mysterygirl Guest

mel - you know every one is different!!! the phrase the cup over floweth comes to mind for me- am trying not to wear to tight fitting tops cos the whole double boob thing going on is not a good look!!! my nipples are larger and they stick out - headlights on full beam frequently - another good reason not to wear tight clothes!!!

Mel
    Dont worry. it is normal.
    Some women notice big changes other women have very little change.

Alan (Midwife)

jaggard Guest

I bummed out on the whole bigger boobs thing till my milk came in after both babies were born, then they grew 2 sizes overnight.
    I guess when I was very early in the pregnancies they were tender on the sides and sensitive nipples but they didn't grow into these wonderful Pamela Andersons like I've read can happen LOL.

No change here... still wearing my B cup padded push up bra LOL... my nipples are a bit bigger but that is all.. no more sore or sensitive than normal....

Ps.... any excess ladies feel free to send em my way LOL

mysterygirl Guest

mitch - as you know - i have plenty to go round - you can help yourself!!!

lucysmummie Guest

INTERESTING :-k sounds very much like the symptoms i am getting!!!! my BBs are ALWAYS tender, and sore to touch Im a D and think I could be pushing it already to a DD even though Im not PG as yet.....

good luck and hope u have H+H PG

mine where the first thing that I noticed, when I fell pregnant I was a DD and di experiance some growth, but not enough to go up a full size, thank god. my bb's stayed tender for probably only 8-9 weeks