Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bounty Bags...

Default Bounty Bags...

Hi! Sorry if this question has been posted elsewhere, but when are we supposed to get the Bounty Bags?? I'm kinda looking forward to it...I'm a sucker for showbags...

What do they have in them??

what is a bounty bag?!?!?

Oh Min!!!! Very exciting!!! Apparently we get showbags with all kinds of pg/baby stuff - just for being pg....and then we get another one when the baby's born, and another when the baby turns 6 months!

You get one when you book into your hospital, the second one you get when bubs is born and the third one you get from Target when bubs is 3 months old. They have a lot of sample stuff, like a nappy, nappy rash cream, maternity pads, voutures(?sp) for different stuff, magazines, etc They're a really great idea!

I didn't get one from my hospital - apparently you are supposed to get one on your first visit. Some hospitals dont give them out.
    A friend at work who is private got one though, and passed it on to me. They are pretty fun - but I want more!!! I'm a sucker for free things as well.
    I think they say something liek 95% of hospitals give them out - I'm guessing Geelong isn't one of them. Bum.
    Fi

hmm, i didnt get one from my hospital, but i havent had any visits there. is a public hospital, but i am going to a private OB. I know they do give them out when Bub's is born though because my sister had her two there.

how do you get the one from target afterwards, do you get a voucher or something?

In the second bounty bag theres a voucher for the third one.

I'm pretty sure there is a voucher in the baby-birth-bounty-bag (hows that for illiteration!) for the 3rd one.
    I'm hoping we get that one at birth, cause I want more free stuff!! Apparently there are pharmacy show bags you can get when you sign up for the pharmacy clubs. I dont know - will have to investigate!

Melinda Guest

Every time I see mention of bounty bags I get agro that they don't do them here in Tassie!!! I love free stuff too so I feel majorly ripped off!!!

colleeg Guest

They are exciting, i got mine with my first vist- it had heaps of little things from nappies to pads, creams info and a few vouchers one for Myer to get 20% of a maternity bra!

its like being a big kid again!
    colleeg----------------------

Oh really? how scab is that! You would think they'd do it all over Aus. Maybe you should write a letter of complaint Tootie? I'm sure others have.

Forgot about them... I love FREEBIES too!

Anything for free is good! whether you need/use it or not!

colleeg Guest

yes maybe you should complain, they have some great stuff!
    i just though everywhere handed them out!

Melinda Guest

Nope, definitely don't get there here. Pretty pathetic IMO!!! Tassie always misses out on stuff, and bounty bags are no exception!!

I was in a private hospital and didn't get one and I know others who went public and they didn't get them either. Thoroughly ticked off! If I knew who to write to about it, I would!!

We got the first one at our first appointment... hmmm Juliette you should have gotten yours by now? The second and third are post birth...

Also check out joining Coles baby...there's more freebee's in there!

Hmmmmm....I've been for my booking in appointment at the hospital. I think I will have to ask!

I'm seeing a private ob, but I'm going to the antenatal classes at the hospital every Thursday night. I'll ask the midwife next week.

Tootie - that sucks! You should ring your local member of parliament and get them to see to it that you get one!

Scarlett Guest

Can't resist having a little gloat cause I love free stuff so much. Kev's aunt is the purchasing officer for the hospital we are going through and each time they get a new shipment of bags 1 & 2 she has grabbed us one. Cant wait to get my third though.

I just joined Coles Baby and they seem like they aren't doing the boxes anynmore. Instead you get a voucher for Flybuys points - bully bully - who cares!
    I want more free stuff!!!!!
    I agree its rank that they dont have them in Tassie, but how rank is it that in Geelong 2/3 hospitals have them, and the public one doesn't!!! That is annoying, and I feel very disciminated against for going public! Well not really, but I'm miffed I miss the free stuff....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast