Thread: Braxton Hicks in first tri????

Default Braxton Hicks in first tri????

Anyone else had experience with braxton hicks in the first tri. I am only 6 wks but I am having quite strong braxton hicks. I started getting them with DS at 15weeks but 6 weeks seems too early. I have rung dr and got a scan on tues but I would be grateful for any experiences.

Thanks but these are definitly BH my uterus although small is going rock hard for about 15-30 sec I was plagued with them during my first pg.

I got several BH at about 13-14 weeks at night lying on my back in bed. I also felt some movement from about 12 weeks too, so I'm not going to say anything is too soon for you!
    My dr has told me I likely have an oversensitive or irritable uterus - she's not quick to diagnose either, so for her to say something like this means there could be something in it! I was the same with Jenna - felt movement pretty early, and had lots and lots of BH for weeks and weeks!
    Perhaps its the same for you - mine have easedup now, but I'm expecting them to kick in again in the next few weeks - darn it!!
    Fi