Thread: Brownish bleed and now red!!!

Default Brownish bleed and now red!!!

Hi

Can anyone out there let me know if they have done the IVF and had a BFP and then started with a brownish bleed. Well that is whats happen to me the last couple of days. When I woke up this morning Ive noticed that it has increased and now its RED.

Could I be M/C or can it still be ok.

Ive also had some AF like cramps. I know it doesnt sound good but am hopeing all will be fine. I have contacted Nurses at IVF clinic and am waiting for some one to call. Id be 5 weeks tomorrow!!!!

Missy, did anyone call you back? I don't have any IVF experience, but I would ge getting checked out straight away with bleeding, any colour in any kind of pregnancy.

I hope it all goes ok, let us know!

Missy If it is more than a couple of spots I suggest that you go to the hospital and get checked out

Alan Missy has been to the hospital & they are suspecting that her pregnancy is eptopic

Thanks Sarah

Missy
    I have had bleeding at 5 weeks after IVF and then repeat bleeding again at 7,9,10,13 and 15 weeks. This wasnt spotting it was leaking throu clothes bleeding. I didnt have a scan done at 5 weeks they just had me on bed rest and pessaries HCG was ok I think they never told me. The bubs was fine in al these circumstances and although they never mentioned eptopic in any conversations. Hang in there hun..IVF pregnancys are so special
    Bec

Fingers crossed there is nothing wrong, like Bec i had repeated bleeding, they thought i had en ectopic at 5 weeks, but everything was ok...

Thinking of you Missy...

Bec i msn you can you let me know your full story on this please. Email me would be great thanks

Missy I have added you...I'll be on tomorrow thru the day and at night OMG yes I have no life
    Bec

Bec what were your levels at the time of bleeding. Can you remember??