Thread: Burping and burping and burping

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Default Burping and burping and burping

Is anyone else a walking burp machine?

Does anyone know how to stop this?

It is getting out of control, I need to burp like 100 times a day (often at very inappropriate times!) LOL

thanks!

lucysmummie Guest

hey yeah Im the same try rennie or milk I think burping is the same as intergestion. ie: unsettled stomach????

abs Guest

Hi Cee_Cee99

you sound just like my partner

My mum who was a midwife for many years recommends quickeze or mylanta etc

Vic Guest

Hi I know how you feel, when pregnant with my first, all I could do was burp. My midwife couldn't tell me how to stop it but it did disappear after my second trimester. Good Luck!

I know how you feel! I have been burping constantly for the past few weeks, even if I have only drunk water!

Lisa

kirsty Guest

Another burper here 8-[ mine is way more worse in the mornings, but it does seem to have a nasty habit of happening (or I feel the need too) when I'm at work ~ not nice coz I'm a checkout chick so dealing with people all the time.

hey

im 11 weeks and i can stop burping either i tryed some milk and it settled it but not for long

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Isn't it awful, even when I lay down to go to sleep at night, I often have to get back up to burp - I feel like a baby... At least we will know what it is like to have to burp and I bet our babies will be gas free as we will ensure that they are fully burped after eat feed! Gee, I really do hope it settles down in the second trimester - I'm not sure my new inlaws will be too impressed with me burping all the time! LOL

Hey Cee-Cee

Im 25 weeks and im still burping! I do these huge burp/hiccough type things when i get hungry and for the life of me i cant stop them or even know when its going to happen.....

Good luck!

Belinda1 Guest

Default I know how you feel

I'm having pretty bad morning sickness and I also have the burping problem, but weirdly enough it actually seems to settle my stomach when I'm feeling really sick!! One morning when I was feeling absolutely gross, I forced myself to drink a glass of soda water (which wasn't easy at the time!) then a couple of minutes later, I let out one huge burp and I didn't feel quite so nauseated after that!! With my previous 2 pregnancies, I found that the burping phase was worse in the last couple of weeks after every time I ate anything!! Good luck.
    Belinda.

Hey girls... am almost too embarrased....
    So have the burping too.... but is anyone else having trouble with..........
    the other end
    OMG cant believe i am going to post this....

sorry guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Jennywren
    Hey girls... am almost too embarrased....
    So have the burping too.... but is anyone else having trouble with..........
    the other end
    Definitely. But I'm not having the burping as well thank goodness I just tried to add more fibre to my diet and drink more water.

Jennywren- yes, yes and yes!

Jennywren, not so much this pregnancy, but my first, I just couldn't stop it!!!

I am on the phones and its awful when I burb....I have to turn it into a coughing fit!! Green tea helps me tho.

Literally EVERYTHING made me burp in the first part of pregnancy....then it eased off and was replaced by heartburn which is still making my life miserable. Can I have the burping back instead?

P.S - Rennie's are a GODSEND!