Thread: cant sleep at night

Default cant sleep at night

Hi girls
    How have you all been ??? Well I can't get to sleep at night it has only been in the last week that it has got really bad and all i want to do all day is sleep but as soon as night time comes i'm wide awake. Has anyone else been having problems sleeping??
    Yay we made it to 12 weeks feels like i have been pregnant for so long oh have 1st hospital visit tomorrow can't wait to hear hb again yay
    xoxox
    lira

clare076 Guest

I had shocking insomnia with both pregnancies, unfortunately for me it didn't get any better. All I can suggest you do is take naps during the day if you can. I used to get up at 2/3am and prepare dinner for the next day, and do any other chores (without making too much noise) so if I had to have a nap I could.

Yeah i have good nights and bad nights.. I just try to relax b4 bed and then try and do relaxing things in bed.. Maybe have a hot shower b4 bed or a bath and a warm milo or milk... THe best thing is to relax down b4 bed.... I hope it gets better insomnia can be awful...

yeah well i only hope it gets better to i had a nap today with keyonte for an hour then the phone rang so i got up she kept sleeping thank god feeling a little more tired after haveing a nap today then i did when i didnt have one might see if i can hit the sack now nite nite girls sleep tight
    xoxox

ovida Guest

hey lira

same to me since this week i can't sleep till 3 in the morning and feel like a zombie the hole day.. i fell asleep at 730 and be wide awake at 10..
    and then i'm very fit and my brain is over reacting

i hope very much it will get better!
    and i'm very reliefed that the holidays are near so i can sleep (and eat )all day long

hugs from switzerland

I had trouble sleeping at night too!!!! I always slept for a couple of hours after work if I could just to catch up a bit. Otherwise I'd just get up and do something (like look through these threads) and try again in an hour or so... Good luck! I know it's hard but if you're like me you will sleep better closer to the due date (although by then I had a bad back so it was hard to get comfortable).