Thread: Change in breast

tiamiami Guest

Default Change in breast

Hi ladies.... I was wondering when you will usually see the change in your breast. I was inseminated on May 14 and May 15th and showed a BFP on May 24 then went into Docsa office to do a BT and got a BFP and HCG of 70. When did everyone start having symptoms???

Just wait a little longer (if that is possible LOL). Techically you are only around 5 weeks and some changes don't start to happen until a little later.

Well, Congratulations!! Sounds like oyu are pregnant!!

Have a wonderful pregnancy!

Tanya

goldilocks Guest

Hi Tia and congratulations again on your pregnancy!

I noticed a change in my breasts very early on...they were the very first things which tipped me off to the fact that I might be pregnant! The change was so obvious that even DH commented! LOL They started growing about a week after we conceived and even though I got an early BFN, I was quite certain that I was pregnant. Sure enough, we got a BFP a few days later!

As for other symptoms, mine have taken a while to come on. I only started to get m/s in week 5-6. My breasts are continuing to grow like you wouldn't believe...I have to wear a singlet with built-in support to bed every night otherwise I wake up in the morning and they're sooooooo painful!

Everyone is different though, hon. I was stressing out from weeks 4-5 because I hardly had any symptoms. Don't worry, you will have symptoms before you know it and you'll be wishing you didn't have any! LOL

All the best for a very happy and healthy pregnancy...I look forward to following your progress!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

tiamiami Guest

Yes ladies .... I am Pregnant The first blood test Docs office did was on 6 days ago and it came back with a Big Fat HCG level of 70 and then yesterday Blood test at docs office again HCG level 962.in 5 days it rose 800 something, I producded 3 vialable eggs so not this Thursday but next Thursday will do U/S to see how many..... I will let you all know.

Congratulations Tia, wishing you a H&H 9mths

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh congratulations, looking forward to seeing how many bubba's you've got in there Good luck!

Congratulations Tia!

I hope you have a very H&H g.

Congratulations Tia!

All the best for a H&H pregnancy

Nic

Congrats Tia...can't wait to hear how many bubba's you got in there....

Talking

Congratulations Tia!

YAY Tia! Congratulations!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Moving this to 1st Tri Chatter
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.