Thread: Could I be pregnant?

Default Could I be pregnant?

Ok I've been b/fing for 11mths and for the last 3 weeks I've had heaps of CM, I went to the drs last tuesday and told him that I'd been feeling nauseous, had crampy feeling in my tummy, so he did a urine pg test and it was negative. I've still got all those symtoms but I was just wondering what else could cause heaps of CM, I mean usually I only get lots when I'm pg but I'm so confused about myself. I feel like I'm pg but the test said I'm not, I'm thinking of going back this week to get a blood test to see what that says.

Does anyone have any ideas on what you think is going on?

If this is in the wrong spot mods, feel free to move it.

hugs xoxo

ooooo... he he he.... all the signs are there arent they!!!!

Go with the blood test... least that will define the result for you

Good luck either way you want to outcome to be

Yeah it certainly sounds like some strong pg symptoms to me, I would most deffinately get a b/t I have heard so many stories about the dr's urine tests coming up neg I just dont think that in most cases they detect early pg so yup go the b/t then you will know for sure.

good luck

I would get a BT if I was you...

I hope you get the answer you want!!!

i have a friend that had all the signs and went to the doctors and did a urine pg test and it also came up negative but the home pregnancy tests were faintly positive and she is deffinatly pregnant, the only way to be really sure is a BT. good luck i hope you get the results your looking for *hugs*

Hi Amanda,

By the looks of it, you are pretty experienced in this area of pregnancy . I would go with your gut and maybe even do a home kit as they seems to be more reliable than the one at the dr's (so a dr told me!). Otherwise you could just wait a while and see if those symptoms don't go away, because if you are pg, then they won't!!!!

All the best!

Lynnette x

I would to a HPT. sometimes the ones at the DR's are out of date

Good luck

I got my blood test back and it was a BFN, I've also been given a u/s for my pelvis if I'm still getting cramping in my stomach next week, just to check things out. Thnk you for all your well wishes.

hugs xoxo