Thread: Could it be possible??

Default Could it be possible??

Hi Ladies

I don`t know if I`m clutching at straws here, I know I`m only 11 weeks and 4 days along but this morning when I was lying in bed just day dreaming I had my arm resting across my belly, anyway under my arm I felt a couple of definite bubble type of movements (and it wasn`t gas), I wasn`t even thinking of 'bubs' at the time but as soon as I felt it I thought OMG that felt different to what I`ve ever felt before - really had a strong feeling it was 'bubs'. Could it be possible that it was 'bubs'???? Being my first pg I have no idea what the first movements feel like.

Take Care Everyone.

Deeanne

Hi Deejoy.

I would have to say probably not this early. Never heard of people feeling movements that early unless it was subsequent pregnancies even then 11 wks would still be very early. But then again I am no expert either

Love :hbeat:

Thanks Kathryn for your reply, time will tell, if I keep getting this funny feeling I will know it must be 'bubs', I know 11.4 weeks is a bit early but we always live in hope

Even wondered since my womb isn`t the normal shape I might be able to feel 'bubs' sooner - I don`t know :-k

The waiting game never ends does it.

Take Care

Deeanne

Melinda Guest

I know people have found this VERY hard to believe, but I started feeling movement from 13w!!! It was a bubbly sensation and I would feel it when I was lying in bed....not at any other time. I too thought it couldn't be that, that it was way too early, but as time progressed and I got more and more of that feeling I knew that it most definitely was our little one! Also, at my 14w visit to the OB, he asked me if I had felt movement yet and when I explained the sensation to him and said that it started a week earlier at 13w, he said that it was most definitely our baby!

So all in all, I think it is different for everybody and some people don't feel their babies for a very long time for a number of reasons such as how their are built and where the placenta is positioned, but some people can also feel movement really early like I did!

Bespoke Image Guest

When I had my ultrasound at 11 weeks (last pregnancy) we were watching the screen and Aston was jumping around in my uterus - yet i couldn't feel a thing. but at about 13-14 weeks I started feeling 'fluttery' feelings which I think were him.

Probably also depends how thin you are and how much gas you're otherwise producing - cos Pregnancy does produce lots of gas which burbles around your insides for ages.

Ms Lee Guest

WOW, you lucky thing! I was 17 weeks when I felt the first flutters. What you describe does sound right though, so it could possibly be. I felt the first gentle kicks a week later...so you might find out soon or it may take a little longer to feel real kicks as it's so early.

It's the best feeling in the world though. Enjoy!

I started feeling definate kicks at 16 weeks and a few bubble sensations at around 14 weeks. This is also my first pregnancy

layla Guest

Hi,
    I would say it could well be your baby that you can feel.
    I felt movement at 13 weeks with my first and 12 weeks with my second baby. My doctor did say that it depends on things like the shape and position of your womb, and how the baby and placenta are positioned.
    They tested me at the 12 week scan, the doc turned the screen away and said to tell him when I felt a movement, he said I was dead right! The baby jumped when I said it did!
    Hey, let's face it, some babies are more active and stronger than others! You might have the next "Beckham" in there! \/

Bespoke Image Guest

My son must be the next Beckham - cos when I was 36 weeks pregnant he broke one of my ribs with his incessant kicking.

Thank you everone for your replies.

Last night I felt more bubbly sensations, first I got two definite flicking sensations then it moved lower with a bubbly sensation then onto the other side with another faint bubbly sensation. Again I have never felt these movements before (except when I first felt it at 11wk, 4 days).

I`m going to mention it to my OB next week if I remember, wouldn`t it be great if it was bubs, well I`ll find out in due course.

Take Care

Deeanne