Thread: cramping

Default cramping

Hi all,
    I'm only 4 weeks and 2 days and getting cramping all week (since Sun). I know this is normal but just wondering how long this goes on for? Is it just in first few weeks or can it go on for awhile?

From memory, I had cramping for the first 8-10 weeks. (how quickly you forget)

Melinda Guest

I think it can come and go quite a bit, particularly in the first trimester.

There's a lot of stretching going on down there!

As Melinda has said it can come and go. I had some ild cramping/stretching as far along as 15+ weeks!!

I had cramping on and off until the second trimester

Hey there Shellbell - Im 5 weeks and I have cramping that has gone on since I found out I was pregnant 1 week ago, try not to worry hon they come and go. Apparently the uterus is stretching someone told me? If the pains are really bad maybe see the doc?

Bel
    xxx

Thanks all. I'm not all that worried they're not that painful just uncomfortable sometimes at night. I was just curious as to how long they go for. Thanks for all your reply's.

Hi Shellbell,

i got a fair bit of cramping in the first trimester and i noticed it gets worse when you period would have been due, i still get cramping every now and then but not as bad.

its nothing to worry about!