Thread: Cramping - Advice Needed (sorry TMI)

furkids Guest

Default Cramping - Advice Needed (sorry TMI)

Hi all,

I'm currently 7.5 weeks pg and have been experiencing really bad cramping on and off for the last week. No bleeding but it is extremely painful. The best way I can describe it is (sorry TMI) that I feel the urge to bear down (like taking a pee but I dont need to and it doesnt feel like UTI). My belly feels tight and if I poke it very sore (and no its not gas ). Doesnt feel like the dragging of period pain. Should I go to the doctor, even though no bleeding. I'm sort of not sure, having never been pg before.

And since we currently arent telling anyone either, I sort of cant ask anyone.

Thanks

Yes, visit your GP if for no other reasosn than to put your mind at ease.
    Hope everything goes well.
    All the best
    Debbie

Yep as Em said, get off to your Dr... even if it's just for peace of mind. Fingers crossed all is just fine, and it's just your body adjusting to being pg.

Good Luck

I agree with the other girls, go to yur dr and find out, what could be causing the cramps. Good luck and please let us know how you get on.

furkids Guest

Thanks everyone.
    I went to the doctor and she sent me off for a pelvic ultrasound. Bubs is all healthy and they think it is probably just the uterus stretching. I got to see my little tictac on screen and could see the heart beat
    Now I just have to battle the morning / all day sickness :eek: