Thread: Cramping but BFP?

Default Cramping but BFP?

Did any of you ladies get mentsrual cramping (no bleeding) and thought for sure that AF was on it's way, but then ended up getting a BFP?

If so, how long did you cramp for?

Thanks

Kirsty77 Guest

Sure did.I did think at the time it was odd though as it started about 1 to 1 and 1/2 weeks before AF was due and then stopped and started again after AF was due and went for about 2 weeks after that.But my doc told me that it was completely normal.

Sure did!!

Stayed around for a couple of weeks post BFP - just enough to make you think that you weren't actually pregnant!

I was sure af was coming before each of my BFP's!

Best wishes to you - I hope that you get the BFP really soon!!

I definitely had all the AF like cramping happening !!!

Love

Wow this is really interesting. I have already learnt so much from this forum.

You can add me to the yep list! Mine were so bad the dr had me freaking out about ectopic pregnancy but it turns out bad cramps are common with PCOS'ers pregnancy. So I wouldn't worry!

*hugs*
    Cailin

God yes !!! I too thought AF were coming. I actually said to DH i was going to go to the docs about it cause i never get cramping with AF. Turns out a week later i got a BFP !!!!

I called my GP when I was 5 weeks due to cramping. Turned out I have had cramping on and off since then! My Dr even said at one stage it should have subsided and only be on the sides (stretching) but it continued. So far so good...

i had worse cramping in weeks 5 - 10 than i have ever had before. so bad that i was sure i was going to MC. called gp, he just said take panadol, rest and dont worry, and everything was fine! strange hey?

Linda

Default reply

I had bad cramps at 6 weeks each of the 3 times Ive been preggers, all at 6 weeks exactly-weird hay! Is it just the system clearing itself out, getting ready for bubs or something else?

Hey Nadine,

I definitely had AF-like cramping for the first few weeks - in fact I was convinced that AF was going to appear at any second! It's completely normal - don't worry about it.

Congrats on your BFP, and wishing you a H&H pg,
    Bertie