Thread: Cramping on one side

Default Cramping on one side

Hi,

I am 4wks 3days pregnant, just found out today. I am getting cramping pains on my left side, pretty much where you'd feel ovulation pain. They're not bad bad, but enough to be annyoing. Is this normal this early on in pregnancy?

Hi Tegan,
    I don't know if it's normal or not to get cramping, but it could be occuring for various reasons, and one person's reason may not be yours, even though both may be benign.
    You'll feel better if you see a doctor about it and take it from there. You can discuss what you have been doing, eating, working at etc and the doc will ask the right questions, hopefully.
    Good luck!

Hi Tegan,

Congrats! \/

I had the same thing for about the first 2 months at least. Turns out it was nothing, but as Ik says, it could be different for different people.

Good luck!

Tegan i had exactly the same type of cramping and its completely normal. I was really stressing out about it but it turned out to be ok!!

Congrats on your BFP!!!

~bec~ Guest

Congrats again! \/

I had the same thing when i was pg with my first. i was so stressed that something was wrong and ended up having an early u/s (one of the benifits of having a doc as a FIL ) it turned out that the spot where i was feeling the pain was exactly where bubs had decided to implant! He had decided to implant quite deep which is why i was feeling the cramping.

Hopefully it is nothing... if it continues to worry you though, go and see a doc... There is nothing worse than wasting your energy worrying about somthing that dosen't need to be worried about!!! You need evey bit of energy to grow this new bubs!!!

Hope this helped!

Bec

Well soon after i posted this it stopped and hasn't come back lol.

Ahh the stresses of children always start before they're born lol

Congrats again Tegan..and yes I had the same thing too. Though glad to hear that it has stopped.

Jo