Thread: cramping with orgasm

Default cramping with orgasm

ok every time i orgasm i have severe cramping. anyone else experience this? i will speak with dr about this on tuesday but having had a M/C am worried that something is wrong. not having any spotting, or discomfort at any other time.

thanks

beckles

Hi Beckles, I have read in 'What to Expect When your Expecting' that cramping after orgasm is "very common".

Jess

Hey Beckles,

I would agree with Jess. An orgasm naturally causes the uterus to contract so I imagine some cramping would be normal. Definitely have a chat to your doctor about it though. Good luck!

Yep totally normal. It happens to me too and my ob said its nothing to worry about.

Hi Beckles-

I am not 100% certain if i am pregnant or not, (ive been having faint hpt's, long story though, in the TTC thread if you were interested), but i have experienced strong AF-type cramps with orgasm. I was quite concerned about it, i really thought it was going to bring on AF and i thought well if i am preggers, hope im not harming the baby. I think it would be normal and expected, but maybe just check with the doc,

Yep - me too!
    I've decided there is not enough space up there for spud and all the other babies to be.... thats logical - right?? #-o