Thread: Cramps when AF would have been due??

Default Cramps when AF would have been due??

Hi girls,

im a bit worried today cause i am getting some AF type cramping and it would have been today that AF was due (if i wasnt pg obviously)
    im really worried about it.

has anyone else ever experienced this? is it normal??

angelique Guest

Hi Dee,

I get that all the time (even a few days before AF too) and I also feel as sick as a dog when my periods would have been due. I think it has to do with changes within the body and preparing for the next stage of the babies growth.

U may experience this every changeover month. I thought it was an old wives tale but it is true for me.

Hope this helps u

Great question... I keep getting a bit scared when I get cramps... I keep telling the baby to make me sick, not give me cramps!!!

I would be very interested to hear anyone elses experience too!

angelique Guest

It gets better as you go along guys. It's gotta stretch down there. Soon enough you will be feeling very heavy down below because of the weight.

I wouldn't worry

Thanks angelique,

im trying not to worry but i havent had this much cramping before and because i would be due for AF today its kind of weird, i cant tell you how many times i have been to the loo today to check but nothing *wipes forehead* Phew!!

I had AF type cramps for most of the first 3 months... now its just off and on.

It was really bad the first couple of months but everything was fine, its just stretching.

Hi there

I had the same feeling allthe way through and even now when at 29weeks i still get a similar feeling although I now realise that, that is the bubba growing.....

Kirsty77 Guest

Yep I had cramps too.My doc said they are very normal and as the other girls have said its just everything stretching.

Fee Guest

I had AF type cramps on Monday which is when AF was due. I was hoping she didn't come! I was hoping I was pg! Anyway I've had a few more slight cramps since then. And I know I'm pg now. So I guess it's just something normal.

angelique Guest

Emma,

I remember doing that too. I was always freaking out at any sudden wetness or what was in the toilet bowl hehehe. U get over that later. I still find myself looking at the toilet paper though.