Thread: debating wether to keep working.......

sajemsha Guest

Default debating wether to keep working.......

I work as a casual in a childcare centre. I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I haven't worked since I got pregnant because it's school holidays and they don't need extra staff. I'm sure in the next couple of weeks they'll ask me in, now I'm not sure if I want to work while I'm pregnant, but I could do with the money though, before I was pregnant I found it to be a physically tiring, plus I do everything at home and I have 3 children 8, 6 and 3. So I'm always busy. Then again I'd probably only work a couple of days a week, but would this be too much?
    I just don't know?

Go with what your body tells you to do. If u were tired before, more then likely you are going to be a tad worse now. Give it a go...if ur to tired then only work a day or 2. Dont over do it.

Maybe just give it a try and see how you go - if it feels to much give it away!!

I agree with everyone else- If you only have to work a few days a week and it sounds like they don't overly need you I guess you can see how you go and then stop if it gets too much!
    Good luck with it all