Thread: diarrhea - worried i have eaten something bad

Unhappy diarrhea - worried i have eaten something bad

Hi,

i am 12 weeks 5 days and today i have the dreaded diarrhea. not heaps bad but mild.

I am scared i have eaten soemthing no so good

Do you think the possibility of me drinking to much milk and dairy foods could contribute to this...i ate alot of dairy yesterday and am hoping its just that nothing serious.

:eek:

Hey meegm,

Dairy could very much be it...I'm mildly lactose intolerant and any dairy I have, I feel it's "joys" the next day!

Wishing you the very best...

The diarrhea is going on all around me at the moment i had vomiting and dirrhea when i was around 5 weeks just keep your fluids up

my partner hasnt got it so im thinking maybe just hormones or something.. or prehaps as i said in the first post - i had large milkshake and icecream and custard -

when should i seek medcial advise if it doesnt calm down.

It is doesnt calm down by the weekend then maybe you should get some medical advise or if you are worried, call the settle your worries.

It could very much be nothing, just all the dairy you had yesterday. With me so far I have diarrhea one day and constipated the next.. its reall annoying!

Yeah that is a bit of what im like - i suffered really bad constipation when iwas 5 weeks but i has been better on and off bouts but now its like ive gone one extreme to the next ... Heaps annoying...

I have been getting it on and off sometimes i have it for a day or two then not for a week.. Probably just bubba messing with your body...

Meegm i got intermittent diarrhoea in the first trimester (and still occassionally occurs), can't link it to anything, i feel fine and bubs is fine too (i'm 28+1weeks). I'm sure it's probably just hormonal, as suggested, keep up fluids and try not to stress!