Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did your belly pop quicker 2nd / 3rd time around?

Default Did your belly pop quicker 2nd / 3rd time around?

Just wondering if others have experienced this popping of the belly much earlier in their 2nd or 3rd (or 4th, 5th ) time around the pregnancy merry go round?

I'm only about 4-5 wks on #3 and I've got a definite pop already. Only a matter of weeks at maximum I can hide this for (waiting to announce after first u/s).

yes for pregs 2 and 3 but turned out it was just really early bloating for me settled down about 10ish weeks I think???

Yep, but I have a feeling it was more the fact I could let it all hang out as soon as I saw the pink lines...

DD2 ppl were asking me if i was at 10 weeks.
    this time though i had the major bloating from 4-7ish weeks and it all calmed down and i def dont have a smidge of a bump atm. (and im about 10kgs lighter than last time too!)

Definitely started showing sooner third time round, but as the others said it settled down (was probably just a lot of bloating and wind!) I'm now around 14 weeks and have a bit of a bump but still haven't put any weight on yet, with my first two I didn't even look pregnant till I was about 25 weeks! So it's kind of nice to actually look pregnant! My body is definitely remembering what to do

Definitely popped out quicker with #2. I went back to work still keeping the pregnancy under wraps and had to wear some very baggy tops to cover it up.

Not too bad 2nd time round..by third And I was pretty fit too

oh yes i've popped out both quick for my 2nd and now 3rd bubs, theirs no hiding it lol. i think mine is a tad bloating but when theirs no bloating i still have a nice bump!

I went around 18 weeks with Charlotte, this time, have a pot already lol Since about last week, so a full 6 weeks earlier.
    (Although I am heavier than I was with Charlotte, but I can't suck it in as far anymore ) I can certainly feel it laying on my tummy this week.

Yarp, sure did! Popped out really early, which I found surprising as my first pg I was a skinny little bean so there wasn't a lot of room for hiding a growing belly, I didn't lose all the baby weight before conceiving DD2 and couldn't figure out why I had an obvious baby bump (not just something that could be mistaken for being out of shape!) so early when I assumed it would be hiding under all the extra flab for a while longer!

Definately showing earlier in my 2nd pregnancy. I look like I did when I was 4 months the first time around, even though I'm only 11 weeks.

Too true Lulu ;-) I hear ya on that one!

It could be a bit of bloating, or the fact DH is going on a cooking frenzy and we're eating all this papadelle lately, white pasta (where as we usually eat wholemeal).

Like you Skybie, I'm 10kgs lighter this pg than number one or two, so luckily I still have my 'fat' work pants hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather72 View Post
    Not too bad 2nd time round..by third
    :yeahthat:
    I had the MIL ask if I was pregnant and I wasn't that far along ... 12 weeks maybe? And it was all baby bump, I gained weight late with #3. With #2 I gained it early so the baby was just one bump among many.

Yep for sure, but my core muscles are shot! I guess 3 kids in 3 yrs does that! But I was also heavier than the other two from the get go. I'm barely 16wks and I look like I could be 6mths or more!

My 5th (6th pregnancy) (Banjo) I popped the earliest

Yep, got a bump already, I am normally a slim 56kg. Think my tummy muscles have just given up
    Started showing about 2 weeks ago.

yes, i popped out quicker this time around than i did with DD

Default Belly at 5 weeks!! What the??

Hello! I am almost 6 weeks preggy and I can not hold my belly in! Oh dear!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast