Thread: Disappearing Symptoms

Unhappy Disappearing Symptoms

Good Afternoon ladies

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!

I have been a little....okay maybe very worried over the past few days. Last week when I found out I was pregnant I had a couple symptoms such as cramps, heartburn, larger - firmer & ouchy bbs. Today I am 4 weeks 2 days pregnant and I feel nothing, which is a little worrying for me. If I felt nothing from when I conceived then I would be fine but it just seems odd that last week I had a couple of symptoms and this week NOTHING! My bbs arnt even sore anymore I know I must sound silly but I am such stress head!
    I haven't had any major cramps or spotting to indicate any serious problems... DH has already told every person we know he is going to be a dad & some people we don't know haha.
    If anyone out there has had the same disappearing symptoms I would looooove to know.
    I think I am getting myself into a bit of a mess worrying about thisIt's actually helped to get this worrying out of my head and into this forum!

Thank you everyone, god what would I do without BB!!!!1

I can't say I had disappearing symptoms until further along and whilst I had m/s the sore BB's disappeared. I didn't get m/s until aroune the 5-6 wk mark. The best advice I can give you and the one which is going to stop you going crazy is to go and see your doctor or even go to the hospital. I hope all is well for you and that you and bubs are both fine I won't say try not to worry, cos you will anyway if you're anything like me.

Hey Reneenay! Dont worry too much hun, everything will be fine!! The 10 days up until my BFP, I was cramping, aching and slightly sore bbs and a bit of nausea, tiredness. Then the day after I discovered I was pg, they all disappeared! (Except the tiredness)Then at 7wks came some m/s (or ALL DAY sickness), I went off my food and have had this for 3 wks now! And bbs got real sore last week, but not so sore this week. So dont worry, enjoy the no symptoms while you can - I know that I now wish that I could go a day without vomitting cause I am hungry from not knowing what to eat!!

Good luck.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I know it's hard but try not to worry at this early stage. Symptoms seem to come and go as they please and it doesn't always necessarily mean the worst. Definitely go and see your doctor to atleast put your mind at ease and if something is wrong then you will know asap. Good luck hun and keep us posted

Thank you so much ladies!
    I called the doctors this morning and asked the receptionist if my Dr could arrange a HcG level pathology form that I could take along with me when I get my antibody test done in the afternoon (I already had a form for this). She said this would be fine and I could pick up the form within the hour. I then got a call from my doctor asking why I wanted the test and he said that I was causing myself unnecessary stress to find out. I felt like a 10 year old getting in trouble from the teacher! I apologized and said that I knew I was worrying to much and I should let things be. After telling me that even if there was anything wrong there isn't anything they can do anyway he decided to do the HcG test for me (I didn't try to talk him into it, I actually saw where he was coming from). He made sure I noted that he would only want to do it this once to put my mind at ease and again said that if the levels were low I would worry more than what I am at the moment with my lack of symptoms.
    So I've made an appointment to get the results tomorrow afternoon.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Good luck Renee

YAY MY HcG levels at 4 weeks & 3 days pregnant were 868. Sounds good to me, okay now no more stressing & make the most of being symptom free Renee!

YAY Renee!! Yes make the most of the no symptoms while you can cause the last thing you want is m/s or as I have, all day sickness!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Sounds pretty good to me too. I had very little symptoms too, so yes do count yourself as one of the lucky ones and enjoy it. However it may hit you again, you never know. Now breathe a sigh of relief and try to relax

yeay I feel pretty simialr to you, I have had few symptoms. You probably will get a couple though. It depends on when they are going to hit you. I noticed after some research I had some more obscure style symptoms. Hey I didn't realise that being really congested in the nose was a symptom, but i read that one on an reputible Australian Website, with quotes and what not.

hmmm now that you mention it, I have had a slightly stuffy nose this past week. Hmmm and also when I have blowed my nose there have been a little blood on the tissue?

Bess Guest

You don't know how relieved I am to read this.

It's hard at the moment that I can't really ask anyone is my symptoms (or lack thereof) are normal because we have made the decision not to tell anyone until we have the NT-Plus in February.

But I have been really worried that my symptoms have pretty much gone in the past two days and I am looking well again instead of the paler cousin of Casper the friendly ghost! Last week my eyeballs were darker than my skin! I was actually considering going another pregnancy test today because I just don't FEEL pregnant.

When are you actually supposed to feel pregnant? At the moment, my pot belly is a result of too much Christmas food!

SoonToBeMum Guest

Hi Bess,

I felt exactly the same as you. When I was first pregnant I thought that it couldn't be real as I didnt 'feel' pregnant. I was so excited/relieved that I was finally pregnant that I kept looking for all the signs, every niggle that came and went distressed me. You see, I found out I was pregnant 4 days before AF was due, and didnt really experience any of the early pregancy symptoms until about 6 weeks when the morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks. Even with the bad m/s I still didnt feel pregnant until the baby started kicking at about 15 weeks.

As for your pot belly, that is pretty normal for early pregnancy, however I didnt have one. I didnt start 'showing' until about 4 months (Im not sure if this is early or late, or due to the fact that I was a size 6-8)

I hope this helps you, and I wish you well for the rest of your pregnancy.

Sapphire Guest

Girls, thanks so much for this post. I'm only just past 5 weeks and was beginning to wonder if I was imagining it all. Except for my sore nipples and feeling a bit tireder than normal I haven't really felt any different. People keep asking me if I've been sick yet but apart from feeling a bit 'off' I've been OK. But sounds like the sickness may not kick in until 6 - 7 weeks so I may have it all to look forward to!!

ravenmyst Guest

My morning sickness started early week six and then I had a 'few days off' - where the worst I felt was a bit 'ick'. But yesterday it came back in force! It started about midday and then I couldn't keep my dinner down last night, and then this morning I vomited again before breakfast (my tum didn't like the bit of water I drank). So I guess it comes and goes as it pleases. The bit I'm not liking though is the constipation!

Sapphire Guest

Constipation - uugghh. Luckily I haven't had that yet but I know what it's like and it's awful. Actually a girlfriend of mine who's about 19 weeks has been taken that InLiven that they advertise on this site and she hasn't had any constipation at all and she reckons it's because of this.