Thread: Discharge during early pregnancy

lis78 Guest

Default Discharge during early pregnancy

:-$ I know this is probably a horrible topic to discuss, but I'm a little bit concerned and just want some views on the subject.

During my first pregnancy I couldn't have sex due to bleeding, but this time everything has been fine. My hubbie and I had sex the other night and then the next day I lost a lot of mucous. Is this normal? It was very thick, globular, clear but sticky. I'm not bleeding or anything, but it happened twice that day and now everything is fine again. I thought at first that it may have been a mucous from where the baby is, but could it have been....in regards to sex...what goes in must come out again. Sorry that's gross, :-# but would like to know others experience with this. Thanks for your help!

I can only second that and say that similar things happened to me in my 1st trimester after sex & I just put it down to what goes in must come out...

I'd say that's what it was too. You can get quite a large increase in cm when you are pg so it could have been a combination of both.

Hi,
    Mine discharge has been quite similar to not pg - heavier at certain times of the month?? I usually get that heavy mucus about ovulation, but I'm not scientific in timing!
    Is really bad now (16 weeks) - probably will have to start wearing panty liners, which I'm not happy about, but its got to be more hygenic that looking at those undies!!
    Fi

I definately noticed a marked increase in my discharge when I was PG as well...