Thread: Discharge Question

Default Discharge Question

Hi,

The last 2 days I have been having a slightly odd colour discharge - its a really light brown, more like yellow then anything. Its not old blood which makes me not worry all that much. I don't have any bad pains, just the normal little niggles here and there.

I had a swab at the doctors last week as I was worried about an abnormal discharge and it came back completely ok, the doctor just said that that is just my bodily discharge (what the??) so maybe this is just part of my 'abnormal-normal' bodily discharge.

What do you girls think?

I have a lot more excess cm.... After i pee the tissue is bright yellow but that can be due to the pg or the vitamins im taking it affects the colour of my urine.. I wouldnt worry if the drs arnt worrying...

I haven't noticed much more white CM though but definately very yellow when I wipe. So I will just put it down to that. If it gets darker or red then there is cause for concern

I didnt find that my CM changed colour.. but in first trimester i found that I had alot more CM than before I was pregnant, and much more runny. I sometimes felt like I'd wet my pants (sorry TMI). I was told it was completely normal for CM to change, and that I should only really worry if it smells really bad as it could indicate an infection.

Mine has calmed down a lot. I haven't found that I have a lot more of it, it was just the different colour, but it didn't smell. Will keep an eye on it and mention it when I go to see my midwive in a few weeks.

Thanks

Red face

Flossie, I have slight discharge every now and then too. It's like a real pale brown and watery. The weekend before I found out I was pregnant I had brown/dark red discharge, I thought was the start of a period and at around 5 weeks I had slight spotting. I go for an u/s Thursday 9.11.06 and have been nervous about all this, but like you said because it's not old blood or new blood I am trying not to worry and get through to Thursday and see a healthy hb. I'm now 6 weeks 4 days and just have watery discharge sometimes clear and somtetimes pale watery brown. No pain in abdomen either.

I hope everything goes OK for you at the u/s JMG