Thread: Do the MS and sore boobs just go away?

Default Do the MS and sore boobs just go away?

Just wondering if those lucky enough to have morning sickness if it's normal for it to be easing after 10 weeks. This week my MS seems to be a lot better than the last few, and my boobs don't feel as sore, but my nipples are just as sensitive????

I know I haven't been here for a while, I have been too scared to come in as I don't want to jinx this pg... I will try to catch up with everyone soon, but I am still just a bit nervous!

Thanx guys

Mel

skyelar Guest

Hi Mel with my first pg my m/s didn't ease off till after 14 weeks. The sore BB's didn't really affect me with that pg though.

This time I am starting to feel a bit better already! BB's aren't sore, just fuller iykwim?

Good luck with your pg!

Hi mel!

Around about the 12 week mark my symptoms seemed to just go away.
    I only really had sore boobs and nausea and extreme tiredness.
    I was really worried because my symptoms were going away but once i saw bubs bouncing around in my tummy on the u/s it really took all the worry away

ITs normal for your symptoms to go away when ur nearing your 2nd trimester .. well thats what ive been told anyways

maggie Guest

Oh thank goodness, i have just posted a topic on breasts in the pregnancy board. I have just gone 12weeks and breasts are no longer sore to touch, but they are still fuller (but i havent gone up a cup size, just hevier IYKWIM) i was worried something was going on.. I am also on pregesterone, stopping it anyday, i also would think that this would increase tenderness, maybe it may come back and like u girls have said maybe its normal.. thanks

Definately normal. Maggie, I just posted in your thread about this.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Shannon - Thanks matey.... I just can't come to terms with it just yet... I am still just SOOOOO scared!

Well I feel much better now, it is just TOO easy to stress ove this little one already!!!

Thanks again guys![/b]

angelique Guest

Sooo normal sweetie. Everyone is different though.

My morning sickness eased after 3 months but did not go away until after 20 weeks!!!

Boobs stopped being sore ages and ages ago, right in the beginning.

Mel09

Have been wondering how you are, so happy to hear you are doing well! I know exactly how you feel, my symptoms dissapeared at 12 weeks and I called my GP and OB in despair, they assured me it was normal 8-[

I havent "announced" my pregnancy either as I dont want to jinx either.

Here if you want to chat on PM or email.

Bel
    xxx

Hi Bel

Hey Mel,
    I havent had any symptoms throughout the majority of my pregnancy. I had a few days of icky feelings but they subsided around 7 weeks. Since who knows if im pregnant. The only thing im going on is i was at my ultrasound of 5 weeks and 4 days and i havent had any bleeding/AF so i guess i must still be? I just have to keep in mind that everyone experiences pregnancy differently.. some are throwing up throughout the whole thing from week 2 others have no effects at all.. ive heard some people dont even show that much and dont know theyre pregnant till about 36 weeks?
    So in saying that.. id says it totally normal for your symptoms to subside, just think yourelf lucky you dont have them till the very end.. lets you able to enjoy it all a lil more