Thread: Do you always feel pg?

Default Do you always feel pg?

Hi all,

Just wondering, do you feel pg everyday? Or sometimes you just feel normal with no twinges, sore bbs, waist area doesn't feel like its expanded??

I am 8 weeks tomorrow....and I feel I should have all these things daily?

BRING ON MY SCAN SO I CAN SEE MY LITTLE BUBBA!!!

Hey Flossie

I am only 5w2d but I cant say there are some days I dont feel pg either! I know its only early for me and nothing is really expanding but I can say that I feel great!! I am really happy with my pregnancy so far

I am getting the odd twinge in hips and boobs and my bbs have just started to feel a little tender but everything is still pretty symptom free.

When are you due for a scan?? I am going in on 4th December and I cant wait!!

Hey Flossie!

I would say its completely normal to not feel "pregnant" every day. Whe I was first pg with DD I kept not feeling like I was. I was so paranoid that I went to the Dr and he sent me for a BT to check my HCG levels... of course they were soaring and I was just being paranoid.... but at least my mind was put at ease somewhat!!!

If it does concern u and is causing some stress, you could ask ur Dr for another BT before ur scan. Ofcourse it might be a waste of time (cos u still pg) but if it puts ur mind at ease and helps u relax I think its worth it IYKWIM?

Have a great scan soon too

Hey Flossie,

I don't feel pg everyday and if it wasn't for movements i would even know i was pregnant. It was like that with my other pregnancies also.

Thanks girls,

I have my first OB appt tomorrow at 1:00. My friend is going for hers today and she is seeing the same doc so at least she can tell me what I am to expect.

Its weird, but I tend to HPK's every now and then, until I can see my little bundle of Joy then I will stop The last one I did was Tuesday I think and it was still pg of course hehehe I am so sad.

Ngala - the 4th Dec is a great day! Its my Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful time at your scan I am going to book mine in for hopefully next week sometime.

Funny though, I have had a bit of nausea this morning...nothing a dry biscuit didn't fix...for the time being anyway Thanks girls.

beastie Guest

no i didnt...

in the first weeks (up to 13...maybe) i often felt not pregnant...

and round about week 30 - 32 i didnt feel pregnant too... i dont know why... my bump was so big, people thought i got triplets or more

Hey chicks!

I felt (and still do today) pretty crap this time around, but I have to say that these symptoms this prg have been all over the shop. Sometimes sick in the morning, after lunch or after dinner. Somtimes all day long!

Mostly i've felt exhausted. But I have to admit I do have times when I feel fine, and then I stress!

If it wasn't for the huge sore bb's and the fat pot I measure about once a week, oh, and the 2 scans I've had already, I would definately freak out when I feel fine.

Good luck with your scans ladies! My 13 week one is next Thursday, 6 more sleeps, can't wait!

Flossie it is completely normal to have days where you don't feel pregnant. I was pretty lucky to have very little morning sickness but due to that was worried that there was something wrong and then if there was a day where I was sick I was asking why.

Enjoy your pregnancy and hope the days go quickly to your scan.

Love Linda

Certainly not! Not before 8w anyway. Not that much before 16w, come to think of it. I have to keep talking to my belly to remind myself there's a baby there (or did before the kicking started). As I used to talk to all my eggies when I was broody anyway it didn't help too much. The only thing that really reminded me was the belly (when I looked at it), the mood swings and... well, now the forgetfulness, but that wasn't what I was going to write! Oh yes, the tightish waistbands on clothes that were fine before.

Even now I can have moments when I forget I'm pregnant. Not during the kicks, the back pain or when the belly touches my legs (eugh!), but pretty much the rest of the time. I lay down on my front with a book last night and wondered why I was a bit uncomfortable after 10 minutes!

I felt extremely sick all day up till about 12 weeks! But since then, there are days that I dont really feel pregnant.

i dont feel preg everyday and i tend to worry when i dont. i had really bad m/s yesterday it was so horrible couldnt keep anything down but yesterday was also a great day as mick and i got engaged yay. he was a little upset that i was sick all day and didnt seem to be happy about it but deep down inside i was having a party feeling a little better today so i mite do something special for him today. hope you all feelin preg and not so sick very soon xoxox

I didn't start feeling preg at all until around 17weeks when bubs started kicking more

I don't htink I really felt pg until m/s started at 7wks with #1, but I do feel pg now, I think because I know what to look for - really mild 'cramps' (so mild you'd prob overlook them if you weren't conscious if them), some tiredness, more emotional than normal...

I am 31 weeks and still have days where I don't feel pregnant! Although I have days where I feel like I'm carrying a baby elephant!