Thread: Does anyone have a tummy yet?

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Default Does anyone have a tummy yet?

Hi all,
    well, I'm only 10 weeks and I have a tummy. The rest of me is normal, eg: my bum is still the same size but my tummy is sticking out about 10cm more than it used too! And it is all fat. I used to have a flat tummy.. My Mum said her tummy was flat until like 20 weeks! My boobs have gown from a AA to an A, but is it normal to have a big tummy already? Or am I just eating too much? #-o

FYI this is my first bubba.

Thanks for your help.

lucysmummie Guest

Well Im 6 wks although I could be further an d I have a tummy its not 10cm out but its definatley a tummy!!!!! (bloated)

I dunno what it is I fart heaps and burp heaps soi think it s just bloatedness although I have a friend and she is about a size 8 and she is 12 wks and has just popped! everyone is different and i think u could probably notice it more if your usually flat cause Im usually flat too?????

CeeCee - I had a bit of a belly left over from the last one but it has already swollen (has been for a few weeks) - the doctor assured me it was bloating - it was very obvious to him - I think some people just blow up a bit more than others.

I'm 12 weeks and am sure my tummy is fat - lost 6kgs due to morning sickness but that has stopped.

I think the usual time for a bump is about 15 weeks?

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Gawd.. do you think it could be gas???I do feel a little bloated, like I've just eaten a big meal. It is a tad uncomfortable...... but I also do have rolls of fat that never used to be there... ummmm :evil: oh well, maybe I just need to wait for another 5 weeks, then I will 'pop' and look normal!

thanks guys

I had one for a bit and it was gas. Plus I was a bit backed up...

I started eating a bran cereal and making sure to eat more fruit and it went away. I was SO uncomfortable for a while

Fee Guest

Nope! I wouldn't expect to have one either. There is a girl here at work who is 21 weeks and she hardly has a tummy (well she does - but it's not that big).

Well.. I am almost 20 weeks & still just have my ordinary ole pot belly LOL.. has gone a bit harder, but not really increased in size...

BBs are almost the same still too #-o

my mum didnt start showing till 6 months (& she was tiny then)...

But there is a woman at my dads work that is due 11 days before me & looks 6-7 months already...

i guess it just depends on each person & possibly family genetics...

Irena Guest

Im 6.5 weeks and I have a tummy. I think this is due to having baby number 3 and everything is streched already, so im expanding. I have gone up in size, im normally an 8, now im 10, this sucks so early on.
    But i guess it depands on your eating habbit, i just cant stop eating. I use to eat 3 times a day, now its like 12 times a day. Even after I've eaten Im hungry 5 min later, so the stomach I guess is self explained.

lucysmummie Guest

well mine definatley has! im wearing press studs on my fly of my pants and they keep coming undone and these pants fit PERFECTLY last time i wore them! lucky its only round my tummy tho

A little bit..

My tummy just looks rounder and feels harder..

My tummy is quite big already. Some show late, some show early, I think everyone's body is different!

Belinda1 Guest

Default Tummy Size

I am 12 weeks along and I have quite a bit of a tummy, but I am carrying twins. At 8 weeks, my jeans were pretty tight and to start with I was a size 8, now my tummy is filling out size 10 and even they're getting tight!!

lucysmummie Guest

thats what mine looks like tulip and when u ush it its hard and trust me they arent muscles!!!!!

~Sarah~ Guest

Well I am 7 weeks and I have a huge bump....we are talking twice the size of Tulips in that photo...Hmmm I think being my 3rd and being 53kg and 175cm tall I spose it's just gunna pop out...still It has meant that everyone knows cause lets face it I cant exactly hide the bump>

My tummy has definetely popped like Sarah`s, it`s bigger then what Tulip`s is in her photo but this could be because I`m only 54kgs and small framed, this is my 2nd pregnancy and this pregnancy started off with twins, I haven`t put on any weight just my tummy is quite big

lucysmummie Guest

I dont have any Pics yet Tulip I dont have a camera but we are getting one for christmas so im will have one then and then i will take a photo of my bloated tummy