Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont know what to think!!!!!

Default Dont know what to think!!!!!

Hi all,

Well most of you would know what is happening with me.

Ok, Ive done the IVF and had a Blatie ET on the 18th oct and when I went for my BT the levels were only 15. Two days later they were 37. Two more days after that they were 251. Good rise. Then day after that I started spotting blood. Day after that nothing. Then after that day was red and losts of it. Bit of pain as well. Went for an internal ultrasound on Wednesday and Doc said I would have been 5 weeks and he was hopeing to see a sack in my womb but saw nothing. He said it could have been to early but he was more concern that it was eptopic. He sent me off for more BT and My HCG levels came back at 437. He said it wasnt high enough but how can it be not as its almost a double.

Now I went for another BT today and spoke to the nurse there and she told me that my levels were fine. She also told me that my levels have always been low and maybe that is how they are going to be. She also told me that the Dr told her that you most probably wont see anything in the wombl unles your HCG levels are around 1000. Sheeesh im confussed

Now my question to you lovely ladies is, Has anyone had a internal Ultrasound as early as say 4 1/2 to 5 weeks with HCG level lower then 1000 or higher then 1000 and saw nothing but have gone on to be there later in weeks to come.

I just dont know what to think anymore as im so over all the BT and worry.

Please

Gee Id like to have a word to ur Dr. I had u/s at 4 weeks with 3rd, sac showed up but Im not sure what my levels were. Actually my levels have never really mattered before. Do you know what ur levels were like in ur other pregnancies?

All I know is I had a ultrasound with Callum at 6 weeks but when they told me my levels were 1700

The thing is Ollie the more he talks about eptopic the more I think im getting pain in my right side. Just scared incase it is and it burst.

Worried big time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, if it is etopic, can they see that in u/s? Please dont stress, the more you stress, the more ur body will react. Will u get ur bt results today? If they are increasing, you will be fine. Stay sane until then.

Well they say you can see some thing but with my last they couldnt see it and sent me home. Its only that I had to come back the next day for BT to make sure my HCG levels were still coming down cause they sent me home saying I M/C but my HCG had gone back up. I had to be rushed back to the Hospital and straight into surgery and the Dr that did the op said it was on its way to bursting. If I hadnt gone back for the BT then it would have burst the next day the Dr said. She told me I was very lucky

Ectopic pregnancies usually become a problem when they grow big enough to be seen and thus exert pressure on the fallopian tubes, usually between 6-8 weeks. The sonographers where I work are reluctant to do an u/s with a HCG of less than 1000 due to the risk of not being able to see anything and thus not get an accurate answer.

Wishing you the best of luck

Thanks for that Michelle maybe im just to early.

Well got my levels back and they are only 603. Dr wants me to go into hospital to be checked out so if I dont post in a couple of days then you know why. (having op). Im still hopeing everything will be ok but it doesnt look that way.

for me please.

malimum Guest

Hey Missy,

I will that things work out 4 u. In the mean time take care of urself

bye bye

My fingers, toes, and everything else i can cross is crossed for you hunny.....

Good luck .

Hi Missy,
    Thoughts and prays with you. Be safe.

Holding your hand all the way Missy. best wishes

Hi Missy,

I just wanted to say that my HCG levels were 2100 at 5 weeks when I had an internal U/S and they couldn't find anything. DS is 3 now. I think my levels were on the higher side too because at 6 weeks they were 22000.

I think the fact that your levels have gone up is a great thing. They are meant to double approximately every 48 hours.

I just did a google search and found a website called misdiagnosedmiscarriage. There are lots of interesting stories on it to show that every pregnancy is different. There are stories similar to yours with good outcomes. Also ones where the PG is fine and HCG hasn't doubled like it should.

I really hope everything will be fine and I have everything crossed for you

& for you lovely!! All the best!! to see you post sooner rather than later too!!

Have got everything crossed for you.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

Missy, praying for you!

I had a U/S 4w5d and they could only just see a sack, nothing else, the sonographer told me they often don't even see that. I had a lot of bleeding as well, and I am still pregnant.

Missy we'll be thinking of you and your DH during this hard time.

Hey Missy,
    just thinking of you. Hope everything is okay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast