Thread: Due in SEPT 07 ?

Default Due in SEPT 07 ?

Hello all
    hope you are all feeling sick, sore and moody just like me!!

I am due on Sept 2nd

Cravings.... well lets see.... carbs and icypoles!!

hi rbray
    i am feeling sick now after being starving and scoffing down this chickpea and hommus burger - it was huge, soon I guess so will I! ahhhhh
    i am due about 16 sept. got 2 new mat bras (finally) yest,, happy with that.

I haven't told anyone yet - have you?

God I would Kill for an icypole! Hmm I am going to the shops right now to buy some, im sure work wont mind if I keep a few handy in their freezer! YUM YUM!

yum, yeah an icypole - hang on a minute, we have choc wedges here at work in the freezer.... i'm coming wedgies, I'm coming..........

Mmmmm the Quelch smoothies are the ones I crave!!

yum yum

I'm due 7 Sept (may change once 12w scan is done)..... yesterday I just had to have a drumstick/cornetto icecream. I searched all the shops like a mad-woman until I found one and it was soooo good!

yes yes, i had a choc wedge oooooh yummmie was beautiful.
    prob is I have ANOTHER headache - had one yesterday and now have one again. ahhhhrggggghhh.

lil rachee - i am waiting for my 12 wk first appt since I found out I was preg (home stick confirmed only) is that normal?

i am due on the 20th sept... been feeling orety sick lately but i crave slurpies lol

I am due on 21 sept been sore, moody & queasy but no throwing up yet
    Only really crave tuna & mayo.

Hi I'm due 21st Sept and having been feeling slightly queasy but luckily no throwing up as yet (touch wood). Had a constant headache for nearly a week now and am so tired all the time. I brough two mat bras last week and haven't taken one or the other off since. God, they feel good. Haven't had cravings as such except toast all the time as it seems to be the only thing my body can handle. I'm also usually a big choc-a-holic but have been off all sweets since conception nearly.
    Hope we all feel better soon and have easy pregnancies from here on out.

Hi! I'm also due Sept 02!! Nice to see so many spring-time bubs! I have only recently developed headaches, for which I lay down with a cold compress and eventually I have to take a Panadol *bah* But I can't complain because I have had no other real problems except for fatigue, soreness oh yeah and as of Friday, I have been crying like you wouldn't believe! LOL No mat bras for me yet either, although I have to say, I am very happy with my new cleavage! LOL

babymuddle Guest

Default Due 25 Spet

hi I'm due 25th Sept. I think i am anyway i did 2 hpt's this morning and got two very faint lines so i am now trying to convince myself that this is finally it. it would be nice to hold on another week though cause my first wedding anniversary is on Oct 7. the wierd thing is though that everybody says they feel tired but i feel tired when i'm not preg and now that i am i have heaps of energy to burn

JoJo Guest

Hi all, i'm due Sept 6 but with twins so probably more likely August some time. I crave continually and eat non-stop. I will end up as big as a house at this stage...:-)

I vomited for about 5 days and that was it, but always tired, nauseous and the worst thing is I have skin again like a teenager! Its horrible. Ah well good excuse for a facial....

Ladies, there are buddies threads for this sort of chatter....

Belly Buddies Due Sept 1-15
    Belly Buddies Due Sept 16-30