Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earliest you've felt baby move?

Question Earliest you've felt baby move?

What is the earliest (including past pregnancies) that anyone has felt their baby move? (all stuff, butterflies in stomache feeling etc)

Thanx

2Bubs4Us Guest

Mine would have to have been 15.5 weeks, that was DS. this time i am hoping for sooner. I do feel movements, but know that they are not the baby but me hoping it is.. LOL

With DS1 I felt flutters at 15 weeks and with DS2 it was 13 weeks.

CatherineL Guest

I know noone is going to believe me... But we could see Rochelle move at 14weeks, just a lump, like the size of my fist would stick out and we'd press on it and it would move away again, it happen constantly... We thought perhaps my bladder was full and making my uterus poke out? But it was only a few weeks after that Danny could actually feel little taps, but as soon as we could feel it would could basically see the little jolts on my tummy too.

2Bubs4Us Guest

I believe it, DS would do the same with feet, so in one of my wedding photos you can see a foot!!

With my ds it was about 17 weeks but this time around it just started this week! Cant wait for bigger movements!

I felt DS1 @ 13 weeks and DS2 @ 11 weeks. I have felt a thump off this bubba so far, but thats about it.

DS i felt at 16 weeks, 5 days.. DH actually felt it too that evening.

I thought i was just going crazy when i felt a little flutter the other morning. turns out i may not be crazy after all!

i felt my twins fluttering at 10 weeks and my angel baby moving at 10 weeks as well. People could feel my angel baby moving on the outside as well at 11 weeks so i knew i wasn't tripping!
    odette

I felt my first at 14wks and by 17wks DH could feel it as well. Started off feeling like a fish out of water flipping around. Second time around it was around 10-11wks

With my first pregnancy I had flutters galore from around 6 or 7 weeks until the Pg ended at 9.5wks. I am guessing that at that early stage I was only feeling my uterus expanding??
    This time 'round I have only had the odd flutter here and there starting from around 9wks, and I'm sure I got my first good boot in the bladder at 10.5wks. I have had a few more here and there too, (especially after a sugar hit) but everyone has been telling me it's impossible to feel anything yet. Thanks Nickel for starting this thread. It's so nice to know others have had movement this early also. I will disregard the scornful looks I have been getting.

Mine was 21 weeks..

I was 15 weeks (only have one baby). It was so lovely, I remember I was sitting in the car and we'd just stopped and i was like "I can feel the baby moving!!" so exciting. I miss being pregnant.

I was embarrassed to tell people when I felt mine move at 13weeks as everyone kept giving me the look that says "yeah, right" but now, having read this thread, I feel confident I was right, not just wishing it. It was kind of a one off thing one evening while relaxing and I didnt feel it again for about 3 weeks but at the time I was absolutely sure of it. Good to know i wasnt imagining it after all!

ButtonsMama Guest

with Jayda I felt my first movements during the 14th week, from memory

bronnii76 Guest

With Angela my first i felt flutters at 20 weeks but did not know what it was until it happened again at 22 weeks. with Kate my second i felt her at 16 weeks. This one well have felt movement before i was due for my periods. wondering if i am further along as i have felt a few taps mainly when i am resting watching tv at night. Thought it was wishfull thinking but it is still happening.Jury is still out till Monday when i see the Doc. Glad i am not the only one. Nice to know what others are experiencing. Glad to know it is not in my head and that others have felt the same thing.
    Last edited by bronnii76; December 29th, 2007 at 01:45 PM. Reason: did not say exactly what i meant

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

With both of my pregnancies, I felt the usual fluttery movements from around 14 weeks....DS I felt definate movement at 20 weeks and DD at 16 weeks. DH didn't feel movement with DS until towards the end of the 2nd tri and DD around 24 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast