Thread: Early cramping

Default Early cramping

Hiya,

Just wondering at what time the AF cramping usually starts when your pregnant?
    I think I have been feeling this type of very light cramping like three days after the possible conception?!
    Is this normal or am I imagining things?

goldilocks Guest

Hi BBwish!

I've never had any cramping since being pregnant, just a funny stretching/pulling sensation below my belly button recently.

I've heard plenty of ladies talking about cramps early on though. I'm sure there are some BB ladies out there who are happy to share their stories with you

Here's hoping it's a pregnancy symptom for you! Good luck!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

I got them, when AF was due for the first couple of months... Don't know about it being that close to conception... but in pg ANYTHING is possible, and most things ARE NORMAL!!!

GL, I hope you get the news you want!

Kirsty77 Guest

I got them not long afer conception. It was the week before AF was due I had them and just knew I was pregnant.They then continued until the end of the first tri.

I have had AF type cramping on and off since conception - I was sure AF was on her way and I was wrong - I am nearly 8 wks now and still have occassional cramping...it's a little bit different to AF but could be easily mistaken.

I have no idea when I'm due (bad Ryn!) but last cycle I had AF cramps when she was due, at Easter, then no AF just a sort of stretchy feeling. AF arrived 10 days late, gutting, but because of that long cycle I've only found out today I'm rather pg. I don't have cramps per say, just a rather taut feeling around the uterus, like it's heavy for some strange reason. Can't think why LOL. I just put everything down to mild PMS, and I've been doing that for about 3 weeks *goes off to hang head in shame*.

Ryn - CONGRATS...... And with a HCG reading like that you surely are more than a little bit pregnant! Did they give you an estimated duration? I had 1228 on Monday this week and they said I was 35-38 days. You must be way further on from that m'dear.