Thread: Early PG dreams and sleeping...?

Default Early PG dreams and sleeping...?

Well even if I hadn't done the tests, I would've suspected I was PG cos the DREAMS started straight away. Really vivid and they mostly make sense right now. I've even started dreaming as soon as I take a nap...! My theory is, because you've got the spirit of the little bub starting to mesh with your energy template (call it aura if you like), then it sort of loosens things up and makes us more 'receptive' than usual. Same goes for feeling more emotional about stuff than usual...

Anyone else noticed a change in their dreaming patterns?

Other thing I have noticed is that the nighttime tossing and turning has already started!! Someone please tell me this is just because it's summer and not something that is going to last the entire NINE MONTHS!

Oh my god! i did say in a previous thread that my only symptom was tiredeness but my dreams are so intense! Every time I go back to sleep or have a nap I have very vivid dreams usally involving real life people but with a twist. Do they stop???

ttcno2 Guest

i found the trouble sleeping and intense dreams settled down a bit in the 2nd tri..

I'm truly at the stage where I wish I could just turn them off. Vivid, way-out, rude *blush* and just plain exhausting. Even if I just steal a nanna-nap I fall into dreamland.

Lisa

I had really intense dreams the first couple of weeks of my pregnancy but they have settelled down now at 10 weeks. Although, I am apparantly talking alot in my sleep so perhaps I am just not remembering them.

I can't believe how vivid my dreams are, every morning I wake and tell DH of another vivid and out there dream, always about people I know but in unreal situations. I am apparently talking alot as well in my sleep.

OMG tell me about it - when im not tossing and turning - im having the most bizarre and vivid dreams! I too believe its bub's energy confusing our own!

I have always had really vivid dreams too during pg, some norti, some nice, but nearly always very clear and almost like RL. Some include people I know and others I don't know. I often have dreams during pg about my baby too. Those dreams make me wonder if our subconsious mind knows what we are having kwim?

sajemsha Guest

I've had a couple of really vivid dreams too, one was so bad it woke me up, in it one of my kids stopped breathing (my 3 year old), I was trying to save her, I woke up taking a deep breath, like I had stopped breathing for a second, it was disturbing. I had to get up and watch something to get my mind of it at 2am in the morning, eventually I went back to sleep. Most nights I wake up a few times to pee. I haven't had a dream like that in a few days, I hope they don't keep up. :eek:

Default Dreams

ooooh yes....Never a dull moment for me in dreamland....

Sherie our subconscious mind really really does know! I started dreaming about DD at 6 months and in every dream until the end of the PG I was holding a girl. Her umbilical cord was in the way at the 20 wk ultrasound but once the dreams started I knew I was having a daughter!